LogoManager 1.0.0.3 [27-11-2022] (3 Viewers)

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Home Country
    I recently installed logo manager, and it has started crashing Mediaportal on a regular basis. Here is the error I'm seeing:

[2020-01-28 09:54:05,529] [Error ] [LogoManager FirstRun] [ERROR] - LoadSkin: Running on wrong thread name [LogoManager FirstRun] - StackTrace: ' at System.Environment.GetStackTrace(Exception e, Boolean needFileInfo)
    at System.Environment.get_StackTrace()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.LoadSkinBool()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.AllocResources()
    at MediaPortal.Dialogs.GUIDialogNotify.SetHeading(String strLine)
    at LogoManager.LogoManagerPlugin.firstrun_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs eArgs)
    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Object[]& outArgs)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.AsyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, IMessageSink replySink)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.AgileAsyncWorkerItem.DoAsyncCall()
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.AgileAsyncWorkerItem.ThreadPoolCallBack(Object o)
    at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
    at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
    at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()'

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @Edalex @Vasilich Would it be possible to make a standalone version of LogoManager? I've been getting a few inquiries from non-MediaPortal users recently. I'd imagine it would need to allow the user to select a package, download folders for TV and radio and maybe a design, then create logos for all of the aliases in the package, rather than searching through other databases or files.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    @Edalex @Vasilich Would it be possible to make a standalone version of LogoManager? I've been getting a few inquiries from non-MediaPortal users recently. I'd imagine it would need to allow the user to select a package, download folders for TV and radio and maybe a design, then create logos for all of the aliases in the package, rather than searching through other databases or files.
    Everything is possible if you know how to code [emoji4]

Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk

Vasilich

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2009
    Germany, Mayence
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    @Jasmeet_181 partly this is already implemented as WinForms application for testing all country packages. Have you seen it?
    Ideally you can draw mockup of GUI for your requirements, and i can probably do this - but don't nail me on realization time :)

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thank you Vasillich (y)

Yes, I looked at LogoMappingChecker yesterday and thought making a modification to copy the logo file from the folder in temp, to one on the user's desktop and then renaming it to the alias would be usable and something I could work out.

I'll ask some of the people who contacted me what they need but the mock-up would probably be a ComboBox for the Package selection, 2x FolderBrowserDialogs and TextBoxes for the TV and radio download directories, a Button for Grab now and then a finished TextBox or dialog box. The ToolStripStatusLabel and ProgressBar from LogoMappingChecker would be useful too.

If Designs were implemented then another ComboBox and perhaps a PictureBox to display the design sample file.

Entdecker

Portal Pro
    May 28, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all,
    I wanted to carry out a search with the "logomanager" Plugin today and noticed that the LogoManager 1.0.0.1
    no longer finds any Channellogos.

Can anyone confirm the problem?

@Edalex Has anything been changed in the "Logomanager" plugin lately that I didn't notice?

I am currently using LogoManager 1.0.0.1. with the updated Logomanager configuration file from March 2019.
    ([MP LogoManager] Logo Pack Deutschland/Österreich (TV/Radio))
    and I try the last Version from

Edalex /from 27 jan. 2018 /#743
    Are you sure you have latest plugin?
    Actual plugin should autodownload packs settings from
    Do you have access to this file?

Thank you for help.

Entdecker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom