looking for designer of Blue Two skin? (1 Viewer)

evilpenguin

May 23, 2006
I'm trying to figure out who the designer of the default Blue Two skin is because I'd like to ask them a few questions. If anyone knows (or anyone is ;)) could you please let me know?

Thanks,
Scott

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    It is all true what is stated in the above posts.

But as a long time member on the forums I remember that the original artwork and design was made by Samsonite

He is no more active on the forums.

For using the graphics he made a statement in the first post of this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...date_16_1-t1053.html?t=1053&highlight=buddies

I think this is basically still valid, but for usage outside mp you´ll probably have to ask the team

Of cource, there has been a lot of additions and redesign since, also on the graphics part.

tomtom

evilpenguin

May 23, 2006
    Wow, Blue Two's got quite a history :)

I went ahead and sent Harley a message as it sounds like a good place to start, thanks for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still supported I doubt there are many major differences regarding the ".NET Runtime Optimization Service". On my setup I am not seeing any significant CPU usuage MP takes around 3% and the TV Service is...
    I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still...
    Hi, I have a single seat setup with MP 1.31 on a Win10 machine. Since the last automated Windows update the TV-Service produces a...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    @doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the 24 hour offset, I could never get the plugin to download Saturday's programs. The range from 1-6 would download Sunday to Friday and 0 would download another week day. I did briefly look at that option and...
    @doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the...
    Don't know if anyone still messes with Dar.fm but it seems like a good idea. I set it up with instructions from this thread, but...
    Replies
    Views
    If the files are accessible on your network, which I guess they must be if PowerDVD can play them then you should be able to find them in MP2. See here for further info. Quote:- MP2 uses the concept of distributed media, but centralized information. This means that your media items can be anywhere - on your MP2 Server, on your MP2...
    If the files are accessible on your network, which I guess they must be if PowerDVD can play them then you should be able to find...
    I started experimenting with tuner cards and HTPC before Jack Valenti and his DRM-media Nazis ruined things with their HDCP and DRM...
    Replies
    Views
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom