Looking for extrenal (USB) DVB-S Receiver with CI (1 Viewer)

S

Sputnic

Hi,

does anybody know a external DVB-S Receiver with CI for German Pay-TV with support for MP. I have now firewire Connection so i need a Receiver with USB 2.0.

Thank´s for your help

Sputnic

S

Sputnic

Thanks you,
but it didn´t work for me. My problem is the Firewire Connection. My Dell GX280 SFF has no Firewire. So i need one with USB.

Thanks again

Sputnic

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have now connected the IR Receiver from the HAMA Remote and enabled the HDI in Remotes. It will worke
I have now connected the IR Receiver from the HAMA Remote and enabled the HDI in Remotes. It will worke
Hello I used SerialUIR on my old XP HTPC. But unfortunately I can't get it to work right now. I plugged the COM plug of the old...
Replies
Views
It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there doesn't appear to be a way to make it.
It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there...
I was looking at moving from MP1 to MP2 and noticed that TV-Mosaic was the tvprovider of choice now. I followed the instructions...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 To NAS or not? DE
What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
Recently my main SSD on my HTPC died, taking away the main OS and MP along with it. How I was using it was to store the media...
Replies
Views
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've a FireDTV S2 and a FireDTV S/CI for sale. Remotes are lost. If interested please send me a message. The first one will receive a samsungcam for free Thank you Francesco
Hello, I've a FireDTV S2 and a FireDTV S/CI for sale. Remotes are lost. If interested please send me a message. The first one...
Hello, I've a FireDTV S2 and a FireDTV S/CI for sale. Remotes are lost. If interested please send me a message. The first one...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom