Looking for merci1983 (1 Viewer)

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Left merci1983 a PM but no reply. Anyone have his email you can provide in PM?

Mike

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Hi Mike,

his last post on a german mp forum hasn´t been long ago. It was on 2006, Feb, 20th.
    I PM´ed him there a week ago but have no response until now, too.

tomtom

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this with further changes. I've checked the models and there are no variables, that could be easily called.
    Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this...
    MP2 is great, but I‘d rely one change. I can have optional help texts, which are nice for a first time use, but then do not have...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in driving the development of an advanced HTPC software? Would you like new features get implemented faster? Well, then join us! What we offer: Almost unlimited creative leeway The possibility to closely...
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom