Looking for plugin to use small TFT-Screen as statusdisplay (1 Viewer)

T

ThomasG

Hi!

My HTPC-Case has got a buildin TFT-Screen. Is there a plugin available which uses a vga-output (e.g. on a second vga-card) to display statusinformations like name of track, channelname, ...

ThomasG

C

Cruiser

At first: Please excuse my bad english.
I've already a nearly working tool which displays the tv-statusinformations. But it's build for GotTV.
If the developers would insert a log function for the TV (some epg-infos. e.g. channel, transmitter name, etc.), I could transform my tool on Mediaportal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I live in the UK and have never used an internet EPG with MP. Hence I have never used "Schedules Direct", so the following is all second-hand or third-hand knowledge... There is a "TV Server" plugin for "Schedules Direct". Is this the plugin you installed, or are you referring to something provided by "Schedules Direct"? The...
I live in the UK and have never used an internet EPG with MP. Hence I have never used "Schedules Direct", so the following is all...
I live in the US and get my TV from over the air ATSC. Originally I believe I got my guide data from WebEPG, but that stopped...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse" are both grayed out. Diskpart using an Admin CMD allowed me to Select Volume and Assign it to an empty NTFS folder. You've been a great help.
Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse"...
Hi, I'm investigating how to get a failover command developed. Such as : FAILOVER <\\server\sharedfolders\SD02 | local HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom