Lost access to the TV and Radio from the Menu (1 Viewer)

Tricky37

July 9, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi

I had everything running fine, but due to a few teething issues I have reinstalled FTR and MP (both the latest Versions)

I am running SQLServer 2008 Express R2

I am using StreamedMp Skin

Now when MP opens all the menus are available however when I click on TV or Radio MP tries to load and then instantly returns to the menu. I have checked the FTR Plugins but cannot find anything wrong.

I have re-tried installing MP and FTR again but nothing I do seems to allow me into the TV or Radio options. All others are fine.

I have used FTR independently and that is working fine as are the shares and the ping.

I have read there were similar issues some time ago with SQL5 and there is a CMD Prompt fix for this posted, however I do not know if this is the same problem. If it is then I cannot see any similar fixes for SQL Express

Maybe I have just missed a setting?

Help much appreciated:D

Regards

Tricky37

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    You need to post logs. Though not with Watchdog/debug mode in this case, since it seems to be a problem of FTR, I guess.

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi there and welcome :)

Reproduce the problem and attach full debug log files.

edit - beaten/too slow...

Tricky37

July 9, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi

Sorry for the lack of logs, could you give me a quick explanation of how to generate the logs in MP and FTR please.

Regards

Tricky37

Hi

I have located the problem, there is a bug in FTR. If you disable the radio plugin in MP then it kills both the TV and Radio options in MP.

Thanks for everyones help

Tricky37

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    *Thank you* for reporting the solution. :D
    For the future: problems that involve FTR should usually be reported on the FTR forum first unless they are clearly problems with MP/TV Server. In the case of problems with MP, you can use the watchdog (instructions and info in our wiki) to grab logs. It couldn't be easier! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom