low quality thumbs in Last Added TV Recordings (1 Viewer)

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi!

Just wondering if I must go to Fanart Handler forum and ask for this, or do it here...

Thumb for last added tv recording in basic home screen is very low quality. TV recordings have two available thumbs, low and high quality (filename ended with an "L")... I've been investigating into StreamedMP xml file for this (basichome.recentlyadded.RecordedTV.Summary.xml), and I see that StreamedMP is retrieving filename from "#fanarthandler.tvrecordings.latest1.thumb" variable, setted by Fanart Handler plugin... I've been searching for other available variables, and I "assume" Fanart Handler is not exporting high quality thumb in any variable:

SkinnersGuide - fanart-handler - Use Fanart Handler Plugin In Your Skin. - Project Hosting on Google Code

Just tell me if I'm right, and then I'll post this feature request in Fanart Handler forum...

Thanks!

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Right!. So we only have to sit down and wait for the next version of Fanart Handler... :p

Thanks a lot!

sparretun

January 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Borrow this thread. Hope that's okay.

Can someone explain how I do to show the image of the last recording.
    Now display the last three in the text but the box for the picture, it is empty.
    See the attached picture.

Best regards

Fredrik/sparretun

Attachments

• mediaportal.jpg
      mediaportal.jpg
      195.7 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    sparretun, I think all you need to ensure is that Autocreate thumbs option is enabled in Configuration->General->Thumbnails->TV/Video Thumbs.

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    What's more, be aware that MP thumb autocreation is not allways working (more than 50% of my recordings DON'T have thumb created, 'cause MP fails creating it). Search around the forum, and you'll see what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom