Lyrics are not auto updating (1 Viewer)

Michelo

Portal Member
May 27, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi there,

I recently installed MP 0.2.2.0 (no svn) with my lyrics 0.22 and it worked great!

But now i installed the latest SVN (14720) and installed my lyrics 0.22 for svn. Now only for the fist songs in the playlist the lyric is shown. The lyrics don't auto update with a new song. Only if you make a new playlist and you go back to my lyrics the lyric is updated.

Any idea? My skin is BlueTwo Wide

Thanks.

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi there,

I recently installed MP 0.2.2.0 (no svn) with my lyrics 0.22 and it worked great!

But now i installed the latest SVN (14720) and installed my lyrics 0.22 for svn. Now only for the fist songs in the playlist the lyric is shown. The lyrics don't auto update with a new song. Only if you make a new playlist and you go back to my lyrics the lyric is updated.

Any idea? My skin is BlueTwo Wide

Thanks.
    Hi. If you start using SVN's you will have to override the clean MyLyrics 0.2.2.0 dll files with the specified SVN dlls. Have you done this?

Michelo

Portal Member
    May 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yes. I even reinstalled MP. Deleted the whole MP directory. And do a fresh install of MP with SVN. And then i installed mylyrics for SVN. Same problem :(

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    OK. I have done the exact same thing - installed clean 0.2.2.0, installed SVN 14720 and then MyLyrics, and everything works smoothly. Have you run the MyLyrics configuration before running the plugin inside MP?

Please attach the MyLyrics.log and MediaPortal.log from the log-library and I'll take a look. thanks

Michelo

Portal Member
    May 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yes I run the configuration.

Weird. I did a new installation on my notebook and have the exact same problem. So I did some testing with the SVN's. I discovered that the problem exists from svn 14689 and above. From svn 14683 and lower everything is working fine.

But if I install my lyrics 0.13 all the svn's are working.

Tonight I will send you the log's from my htpc.

Michelo

Portal Member
    May 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    OK. I have done the exact same thing - installed clean 0.2.2.0, installed SVN 14720 and then MyLyrics, and everything works smoothly. Have you run the MyLyrics configuration before running the plugin inside MP?

Please attach the MyLyrics.log and MediaPortal.log from the log-library and I'll take a look. thanks

Hi. Here are the log files. Thanks.

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Thanks for the logs.
    Are you sure you are running BlueTwo wide? From the MediaPortal.log it looks like you are running SpinSafe (which likewise works flawlessly on my two computers).

2007-05-30 19:13:06.250000 [Info.][MPMain]: xml:C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\SpinSafe\MyLyrics.xml image id:35
    [/cut]

Else I cannot see anything wrong from the logs. Hmm, try to make a backup of your two lyric dbs in the database library and then erase the two files, and run the configuration, so you start with a couple of fresh databases. That might fix the problem if the databases somehow have become corrupted

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom