macedonian language file updated to 1.0 RC1 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

hey, it`s a caching issue that happens rarely for a few minutes. Please keep an eye on it and let me know if it happens again, thx
hey, it`s a caching issue that happens rarely for a few minutes. Please keep an eye on it and let me know if it happens again, thx
On MEDIAPORTAL - a HTPC Media Center for free! - MEDIAPORTAL (language selected to english) in the "Updated Plugins & Skins"...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Replies
Views
Strange ...
Strange ...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
I have installed Mediaportal x64 and TV server X64 on a freshly built Win 11 OS. I'm getting an error related to Gentle.config . "Unable to open Gentle.Config" and "Root element is missing". Any idea how to fix this on the x64 version? Thanks Fangio (Edit: Fixed by putting newest Gentle.config file into every possible directory...
I have installed Mediaportal x64 and TV server X64 on a freshly built Win 11 OS. I'm getting an error related to Gentle.config ...
I have decided to rework this post, becouse is no longer relevant. The SharpDX version is already included in MediaPortal since...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom