Macedonian Language File (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NLS

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
Home Country
Greece Greece
I hope devs and mods will be sensitive to the political and historical issues behind this and take appropriate measure.

In any case good work in translating MP to your language.

NLS

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
Home Country
Greece Greece
mPod thank you for that public reply.

I expected people that moderate to be more sensitive to matters like that.

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
We are. But do you think a guy (sorry for calling him), a Macedonian, would offend himself? Most unprobable. And... I won't add a folder to SVN called "The Former Yugoslavian Republic Called Macedonia", sorry. That's just too stupid.
Another team member (now it happened what you feared all the time - they're laughing about you!) said quite fitting imo: "Aren't all European countries former republics of something?"

But it's no news that you bother about irrelevant stuff all the time. Maybe I should unblock Khris again, so you'll be occupied with other stuff instead of moaning around all the time. Good thing is: This time my private messaging is turned off, so no childish whining this time. :D

Next good thing is: Thread closed. :D

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
Btw: We would have to call the folder "The language being spoken in the Formerly Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia", cause the folder does not contain the COUNTRY, but the SPOKEN LANGUAGE.

Or do you use the language "Greece" in MP? :p

Think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
hey, it`s a caching issue that happens rarely for a few minutes. Please keep an eye on it and let me know if it happens again, thx
hey, it`s a caching issue that happens rarely for a few minutes. Please keep an eye on it and let me know if it happens again, thx
On MEDIAPORTAL - a HTPC Media Center for free! - MEDIAPORTAL (language selected to english) in the "Updated Plugins & Skins"...
Replies
Views
Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom