Main Screen (1 Viewer)

eded9698

Portal Member
December 29, 2006
How do I change the screen that loads when I start MP?

And the some of the words disappear when scrolling through the list. Example Check the Weather, Weather disappears when it is the one I can select.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Example Check the Weather, Weather disappears when it is the one I can select.

This shouldn't be happening on a 16:9 screen resolution with 96DPI.

If you do need more room though, you can open the StreamedMP BasicHome editor and increase the menu x-pos. try 400

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one and the new one. Simply delete the old one. When this happens in the future, you can select a channel and click the "Preview" button on the panel. If the channel is working, a small preview screen appears...
    You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one...
    Help Please, I have a couple of issues. Query 1: Regarding the Quest channel: Last week, I set it to record a program and it...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you. I had a look at that part of the menu, but there's no option for DVB subtitles. Probably it has something to do bit some issue of MP2 with PGS subtitles that I've read in several posts. Although I don't know if DVB subs are also PGS subs. I guess that it will be fixed in future versions of MP2. Anyway, if somebody is...
    Thank you. I had a look at that part of the menu, but there's no option for DVB subtitles. Probably it has something to do bit...
    Hi, I changed recently from MP1 and MPS. Very happy, no matter I have to struggle with a few issues like this one: When I watch...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 No video. DE
    Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in “/Program Data/Team MediaPortal/“. E.g. moving them to desktop. Then try reinstalling MP2.
    Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in...
    I've just installed Portal 2 (never having used, nor installed Portal 1 before). I ran the TV setup, It found the channels I...
    Replies
    Views
    This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected apart from the merged ones. You'll have to use tools like the mentioned Media-Buddy to achieve that. Subtitles of local media can be placed into the same folder (with the same name) into the video file. You...
    This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected...
    Hi, is it possible to include downloaded subtitles during Bluray playback? While playing a Bluray, i can open the menu to select...
    Replies
    Views
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom