Main Screen (1 Viewer)

eded9698

Portal Member
December 29, 2006
How do I change the screen that loads when I start MP?

And the some of the words disappear when scrolling through the list. Example Check the Weather, Weather disappears when it is the one I can select.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Example Check the Weather, Weather disappears when it is the one I can select.

This shouldn't be happening on a 16:9 screen resolution with 96DPI.

If you do need more room though, you can open the StreamedMP BasicHome editor and increase the menu x-pos. try 400

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly updated all of the watched episodes. Thank you to everyone for your assistance.
    So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly...
    Hi, Hoping for some guidance from the Brains Trust on a strange issue . There are a couple of series I am having an issue with My...
    Replies
    Views
    I just installed it and the discnumbers are indeed back. Thank you for the fix! Now I can enjoy my collected boxsets again (y)
    I just installed it and the discnumbers are indeed back. Thank you for the fix! Now I can enjoy my collected boxsets again (y)
    I have my music views set to sort by discnumber: It used to work as expected (one big list, starting with the first disc first...
    Replies
    Views
    in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application. -2005530508 (Unknown) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.Present()...
    in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application...
    Hi All, Hope everyone is safe & well, in these trying times. As I live in a city that has been incarcerated for rmonths, thought I...
    Replies
    Views
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't show the songs advancing through the list. i.e. the currently playing song doesn't match the name of the on screen song. MP still plays the playlist ok but the screen just stops showing the correct song...
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
    Replies
    Views
    i have just pushed the branch to the repo. added now also a config setting to the Music -> Playlist.
    i have just pushed the branch to the repo. added now also a config setting to the Music -> Playlist.
    Started on: 2021-03-23 last update: 2021-03-23 Summary: The display of playlists takes long Area: Music Description: To randomly...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom