Make a donation to MediaPortal (2 Viewers)

mcraenz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Donate? Great Idea. Done! About time too!

Cheers Guys & Gals keep up the great work! :D

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi whole MP team!

I have done a donation to this great project. I am a happy user for some time now and 1.1.1 is running very fine and stable.
    (besides an issue with card allocation but that is in mantis).

Hope you all will keep improving Mediaportal 1 and i am looking forward for the first MediaPortal 2 release, and hopefully next year a working TV service for Mediaportal 2.

Thanks a million for all your hard work and i try to help the best i can in the forums.

Wouter

Fafnir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Since more than 5 years I follow you guys and your great inventions.

Apologies for taking me so long to donate - especially since I have donated Microsoft before you, as I bought MS XP MCE. They didn't earn it, because there is no "love" in MS MCE.
    ...and my wife is happy with it too: I heard her tell her friends about all the advantages of MediaPortal and the disadvantage that I play with it!

Go, MediaPortal!

[wEm]

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 2, 2010
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Donate: Check :D

Keep up working!

I must say, I'm using MP since two years now and never had the need to get support since everything is just working perfect.

Cheers :D

Sascha

hounddog

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2008
    Para Hills SA
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thank you to all those hard working members who contiuously put their time and efforts into making and improving a fantastic media program. I know i could not do it and thats why i enjoy using MP knowing the work that has made it what it is.

Thank you keep it up Hound :D :D

tigersax

Portal Member
    March 30, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have been using mediaportal for about a year and a half on and off. I am now in the process of switching all my machines in my home to media portal. I am currently a student here in the united states. When i get out and go to work this spring I will be donating all that i can to you guys. this is a very good piece of software that has totally changed my families way of watching t.v. in the mean time if there is anything i can donate in the way of hardware I can send it to who ever needs it i have a wide array of hw that i have collected and bought ranging from whole computers to t.v. cards and mce remotes. again i love the software and you guys are the leader in media center software in my book

Heath(aka tigersax)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom