[Configuration] Make the external video player option more configurable (1 Viewer)

Wo0zy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Guys,

Would you consider changing the way the option to use an external video player works so that instead of it applying to all video file types you could instead choose which file types should play externally and all others would continue to play internally?

A configuration option where you add the extensions of file types you want to play in an external player to a list or something along those lines is what I'm thinking (see attached).

Not sure if this is a big change or not but I can think of a few scenarios where this might be a useful feature. If someone thinks this is simple then we could make it harder by allowing the ability to specify different players for different file types :D.

Seriously though, I have no idea how hard this would be but I'd love to hear what people think.

Thanks and all the best,

Wo0zy

Attachments

• ExternalPlayer.jpg
      ExternalPlayer.jpg
      42 KB

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    I will add this (simple version :) ) in patch for BD files handling so you can try it :).

All in all, not so bad idea.

FioreGraz

October 13, 2005
    AW: Make the external video player option more configurable

Hi ist his possible at the moment or only planned, because i dont find that feature in the config.

Fiore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom