Mal wieder Newbie auf Hardwaresuche ! (1 Viewer)

Steffenjones

Portal Pro
November 17, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi an alle,

möchte auch gern mit HTPC anfangen und bin auf dem Thema totaler Anfänger !
Ich bin ein It´ler deshalb sollten Grundkenntnisse da sein !
Hoffe ihr nehmt euch mir an und Helft !

Folgende Bedürfnisse habe ich :

Habe einen FullHd TV und eine Serround anlage !
Meine Familie soll ganz normal TV schauen. KIste an los gehts !
Möchte gerne den Normalen Sat RECEIVER ablösen !

Aufnehmen sollte gehen ! Am besten eins anschauen eins aufnehmen !
Radio und Mp3 wieder gabe !
Bilder auf dem TV vorführen !
FB ist klar !

Und natürlich Fime und DVD wiedergeben ! Später mal Blue..

Ich denke da bin ich doch beim Mediaportal genau richtig oder ? !

So jetzt aber das Problem mit der Hardware ! Was tun ?

Empfehlt mir bitte mal eine TV Karte und FB !

Was haltet ihr Davon ?
Sapphire Ultimate Radeon HD 4670, 512MB GDDR3, VGA, DVI, HDMI, PCIe 2.0, lite retail (11138-15-20R)
Preis ca 57 Euro !
Passive Kühlung und HDMi auf was muß ich sonst noch Achten ?

Auf was muß ich den beim Board achten ?

Danke Gruß Steffen

Berns

Portal Pro
July 27, 2009
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi SteffenJones,

For that price you can (allmost) buy a moterboard with on board graphics and on board 7.1 sound (optical and ready to link to the input of your multimedia amplifier)
If you plan to use blu ray on your TV screen, make sure your screen is adhering to specific standards (yes, there are TV's that simply don't support diplay of blu-ray)

Passive cooling is a matter of combining mobo, processor, heat pipes, heat sinks and the case itself. (You will be balancing on the thin rope finding the balance between passivity and processor heat)

Have fun with your project.

Steffenjones

Portal Pro
November 17, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Berns Danke für dein Replay.

könnt ihr mir nich mal Hardware empfehlen das ich der Sache näher kommt und ich auch nach alternativen
einfacher suchen kann !

TV Karte
Board
Gehäuse
Grafikkarte

Wie weiß ich weiviel watt ich brauche am netzteil !

dyamant

Portal Pro
July 31, 2007
Castrop-Rauxel
Home Country
Germany Germany
Habe schon ne Menge an MediaPortal Systemen probiert. Aber mein jetziges ist das beste was ich je hatte incl. HDTV h.264 Kanäle in voller Auflösung und BluRay.

Mainboard Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H mit NVidia GeForce 9400 Onboard oder alternativ Zotac Geforce 9300-ITX.

CPU Intel Pentium E6300

CPU Kühler Scythe BIG Shuriken SCBSK-1000

Das System ist fast nicht hörbar und benötigt ohne TV Karte im Idle (beim Fernseh schauen) Modus mit Festplatte und BluRay nur ca. 50 Watt.

TV Karte 2 * TT3600 über USB angeschlossen (bin gerade noch die Mediapointer mit Doppeltuner am testen - im mom. läuft diese aber noch nicht sauber mit MediaPortal)

Netzteil EF15 extern lüfterlos 154W mit picoPSU

Gehäuse habe ich mir selber gebaut.

Folgende Gehäuse kann ich Empfehlen: Silverstone LaScala LC02 oder Silverstone SG06.

2GB DDR2 Arbeitsspeicher

2,5 Zoll Samsung Festplatte

Slimline Blu-Ray Laufwerk LG CT10N

Attachments

• P1000403.JPG
    P1000403.JPG
    39.5 KB

Steffenjones

Portal Pro
November 17, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi richtig cool danke für dein replay
hoffentlich senden mir noch ein paar Leute ihr htpc configs
dann kann ich mir mal ein Bild machen.

Wie ist das mit doppeltuner in der tv Karte gibt es eine interne
Karte mit doppeltuner ????

Nochmal eine extra über USB angeschlossen finde ih nicht so prikelnt
nochmal was im wohnzimmer rumstehend.

Sonst richtig cool wann hast du dein htpc aufgebaut ? Wie
lange bist du schon im Thema ?

Bekommt man das wirklich familientauglich hin ?
Was hast denn für eine Fernbedienung ?

Gruß steffen

Berns

Portal Pro
July 27, 2009
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Main living room client:
Mobo: DG45FC Intel
Processor: E5200
Case: HFX Micro (supplied with processor cooling blocks, heatpipes and 120W fanless power supply - like a power supply for a portable)
Blu-Ray slot in from Sony
Transcend 64GB solid state disk
4GB RAM
OS is Vista (had an error popping up when MP started that only shows in XP SP2)
Total cost for the client hardware: € 1000 (case € 370, blu ray disk € 250, so if you go for simpler disks and case, it can be much cheaper.)

I've written about my experience with the mobo elsewhere on this forum. It has one small disadvantage that I can live with (squeeky noise from capacitors)

My TV cards are in an old 1.8Ghz Dell Dimension with only 256MB RAM, that at origin was equipped with a firewire card. The cards are Floppy-DTV S2, and the sattellite dish is a Technisat Multitenne with 2 leads. I have attached a simple 1TB USB disk to that system as library. It's become a noisy beast. I don't mind about that, because the server is far away from the living area. For optimal usage the machine would need a bit more memory. It runs XP SP2.

2x floppy DTV S2 + satellite dish + cables + 2x seca-cam + smartwii CIM distribution system: € 1000

With a free to air receiver and a simple dish you can get the added cost to an old PC that will function as TV server under € 100 if you surf a bit. (In Belgium, if you want to watch national TV, you need a subscription, In Germany you don't)

To see the case, surf to HFX.

Best regards,
Berns

Steffenjones

Portal Pro
November 17, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi @all,

wie ist es denn um HDMI Filme wieder zu geben reicht da eine Interne Grafikkarte
oder nicht ??

Ich will keine Spiele drauf machen ! Sondern der Soll als TV und Musik Zentrale genutzt werden !

Hat mir jemand nochmal einen konreten Mainboard bzw Mainboard mit Grafikarten Vorschalg ?

Iwen

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Du meinst wohl ob man HD Filme wiedergeben kann. Antwort: ja

Asus M4A785D-M Pro
Athlon II 250
Damit läuft praktisch alles

Berns

Portal Pro
July 27, 2009
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Steffenjones,

Extract from Spec information for the DG45FC motherboard:
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X4500HD onboard graphics subsystem with integrated HDMI + DVI-I display ports8
8-channel (7.1) audio subsystem with five analog audio outputs and one optical S/PDIF digital audio output using the IDT 92HD73E audio codec
It plays blu ray and HD (both streaming and from the network) without any problem.

Some people think that HDTV and HDMI processing is a huge burdon on video processors and that they need high grade nVidia or ATI boards for this kind of work.
Of course you can do a lot more with those high grade boards. The question is if the real users in the room (my kids and my wife) would notice the difference.

You probably know there are ready-made PC's that have VESA screws to mount them behind the wall mounted TV set that can do all the client stuff for Media Portal?
These kind of devices mostly will use fully integrated motherboards and often even run on an energy friendly (slower) ATOM processor.

Why did I not use one of those then?
- I wanted to replace my sony home theater system with a blu ray device, so fitting a blu ray in the PC was a requirement. Putting a blu ray in a box behind the TV was not a good idea
- Those machines often are equiped with fans and/or regular hard disks. Replacing the hard disk would mean opening the box, leading to possible loss of warrenty.

Bottom line: there are integrated boards that do the HD job perfectly.

Steffenjones

Portal Pro
November 17, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hallo an alle,

danke für eure Hilfe !
Was haltet ihr den von den Boards !

ASUS P5Q-EM, G45
Intel DG45ID
Gigabyte GA-EG41MF-US2H, G41

Habe gute erfahrungen mit Asus Boads gemacht !

Ist ein Atom CPU ausreichend ?

Berns was meinst du mit :
You probably know there are ready-made PC's that have VESA screws to mount them behind the wall mounted TV set that can do all the client stuff for Media Portal?
Das DG45FC ist glaube ich nur ein Mini ATX und kein Micro ATX oder ??

Was habr ihr für eine TV Karte Drin brauche SAT !
Wichtig empfehlt mit bitte bite mal nee TV KArte !
Kann ich auch einfach zwei Karten reinbauen stats eine Dual ?

Was haltet Ihr von Mystique SaTiX-S2, DVB-S2 HDTV/MPEG4/H.264, CI-Connector

Was bedeutet DVB-S2 bzw. DVB-S ???

Gruß Steffen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom