Mame/My programes (1 Viewer)

nabbster

Portal Member
February 23, 2006
Hi guys i wonder if you can help i have my programes set up to run mame roms which it does very nicely but i was wondering about a few small points.
how to get it to run full screen - and also how to get it to run using the mouse/keyboard mapping setup in the mame software.
if i run the mame software outside mediaportal it runs full screen and uses the key maps as required but i cnt find and settings in the mediaportal to do this. plz help thx

nabbster

Portal Member
February 23, 2006
Hi thx yes i have allready read this link. for mame it states using mame minimized it seems that it would be a vast improvement if it just used the settings from the mame application. dont get me wrong i aint going elsewhere just because it dont but i hope it does in future. as it would be the icing on this cake.
really like this bit of software but i would like to beable to parse the mame config as it would make it nicer to use. thanks again.

Toshbrown

August 22, 2006
Fixed‭ ‬– Mame‭ ‬settings auto load‭

Hi‭

The my program launcher‭ doesn't set the working directory, so to get mame to auto load the settings and thus save high scores, remember custom video and controller settings you must

‎1) edit the mame.ini (or mame32.ini depending on the version you use) and set the paths at the top of the file to the FULL paths of your mame directory's

‎2) set the mame command line options in the my programs configuration to
‎'-inipath [FULL PATH TO MAME INI DIR] -rc'

‎This should solve all the silly MAME issues people are having ;)

‎Hope this helps

‎Tosh

BronxBomber

Portal Member
September 3, 2006
After messing with each separate emulator, I have found that you have to configure the graphics from within the emulator itself. Certain emulators work better with different graphics settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom