Marfi's SkyStar 2 filter no longer has a timebomb (1 Viewer)

stax

Portal Member
October 29, 2004
just wanted you guys to know versions above 1.0.5.3155 no longer has a timebomb. It does all the dirty work like timeshifting and mpg recording.

A

Anonymous

stax said:
just wanted you guys to know versions above 1.0.5.3155 no longer has a timebomb. It does all the dirty work like timeshifting and mpg recording.

Marfis is not usable in MediaPortal since it dont work with StreamBufferSink-Filter. So there wont be no timeshifting/recording in MP, only the Timeshift-Functions from Marfis. So its not usable.

Greets
Agree

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test system (I don't have a Schedules Direct account), but I could not get it to work either. @framug mentioned that the plugins run no more than once per day, so that may have been my problem. However... I...
Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test...
It seems an old annoyance is still around (many previous versions) The red dot doesn't always display in TV Guide or scheduler for...
Replies
Views
Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
Replies
Views
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I discovered that my other two Mediaportal Client PCs running Windows 10 would no longer work. I now have them both working and as I could not find any discussions on similar problems, I thought I would just post my...
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I...
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I...
Replies
Views
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
Replies
Views
I think it works very good. thanks a lot. Im happy
I think it works very good. thanks a lot. Im happy
Hello I installed MP2 and I have some problems. I've been using MP1 for years, but my network was changed with new IP addresses...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom