Maya Bug Reports & issues (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joostzilla

Please post your bugs, issues or problems here.

We will try to help you as much as possible.
But you could also help us. Report your issue as short but complete as possible. A screenshot is prefered.

:D

Please consider taking a look at our bugtracker. Your issue might already been reported. If not... just add it to our bugtracker.
bugtracker

boombastic

Portal Pro
November 17, 2007
My issue is that no FanArt is displayed at all in TvSeries,Moving Picture and "Now playing" for music.
Fanart Handler plugin v. 2.0 is installed and working good with Black Glass skin, not with Maya.
I hope is my mistake because this is the best skin so far,with FanArt working would be THE skin.
Thanks for your work!

Wbunaarf

Portal Pro
December 9, 2005
Sweden
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Now Playing in radiotime not quite right

Using latest svn together with fanarthandler RadioTime now seems to work fine (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/618143-post1050.html) except for the 'now playing' mode. Apart from the fanart not filling the entire screen the rest of the information (time, genre, ...) looks a bit out of place. Shouldn't it look more or less like 'now playing' in music?

//Johannes

Attachments

• maya_radiotime_nowplaying.jpg
    maya_radiotime_nowplaying.jpg
    94.5 KB
J

joostzilla

Re: Now Playing in radiotime not quite right

Using latest svn together with fanarthandler RadioTime now seems to work fine (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/618143-post1050.html) except for the 'now playing' mode. Apart from the fanart not filling the entire screen the rest of the information (time, genre, ...) looks a bit out of place. Shouldn't it look more or less like 'now playing' in music?

//Johannes

Radiotime is still under construction.

wolfi_b

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: Maya Bug Reports & issues

Hi,

i have found a small bug in the current SVN:
    When i change the channel with the channel +/- buttons on the remote than i can see a ghost image of the previous channel during the channel change.
    You can see the affect on the attached screenshot. Have a look at the boarders, on some monitors it might be hard to see.

tourettes told me: "..it was also present in B3/B3W previously. If I remember correctly it was the empty.png that is not actually empty"
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-519/ghost-image-channel-change-82354/

best regards, Wolfgang

Attachments

• scr.png
      scr.png
      106 KB

Nemulate

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    IOW
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi I use 'now playing' screen when listening to music as it works well with fanart handler :) Only problem is that the menu in now playing defaults to 'similar tracks' and not to 'now playing' which means you can't see now and next information for the music you're listening to. Obviously I can move up to the 'now playing' menu option but shouldn't it be the default item on the menu? Hope this makes sense. if not I'll try and do a screen dump.

Cheers

kjd01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 24, 2009
    Sorry I seem to keep raising this but the Miniguide is still not right. The time at the top overlaps the little clock picture and the scrolling show titles overlaps the status pins.

Attachments

• MiniGuide.jpg
      MiniGuide.jpg
      153 KB

nicx

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2006
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi,

if i play music there is a bug in the fanart view: the first line is overlapping, see attached screenshot.

nicx...

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
      Unbenannt.jpg
      106.3 KB

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi ncoH !
    My Trailer -Detail View still not look corect ...:)
    newest svn ...

now it's look like this ....

2 - onlinevideos ...when we get to first screen with the update massege can see the info bg ,,wich will look better withot it for this screen of the update....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom