Maya v1.1 Stable ***03-09-11*** for MP 1.2.x (1 Viewer)

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    We are pleased to announce a new release of the Maya Skin for Mediaportal 1.2!

Release Highlights:

• FanartHandler can be used for background images on BasicHome
    • recently added movies/series are playable within BasicHome (by pressing right and choosing the movie/episode)
    • latest media can be assigned to any menu item
    • added plugin parameter support for onlinevideos, music and tvseries
    • added option for 10 rows TVGuide
    • coverflow support
    • MyFilms 5.0 support
    • Rockstar 2.0 support
    • ForTheRecord 1.6.0.0 support
    • Layout options for all recently added media
    and a lot of fixes...

Screenshots

BasicHome.5DaysWeather.Forecast.jpg latestMusic.Full.jpg MovingPictures_Bigthumbs.jpg MovingPictures_Coverflow.jpg

MyFilms_Listview.jpg MyFilms_Details.jpg MyFilms_Details2.jpg Rockstar.jpg

Rockstar_PopularSongs.jpg

Full Changelog
    Supported Plugins

Download Maya 1.1 for MP 1.2 beta

Download Maya 1.1 for MP 1.2 RC

MayaType (font used in Maya)

Gallery

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Re: Maya v1.1 Stable ***29-04-11*** for MP 1.2.x

hi guys ...
    thank you ,for all the work you doing ....:D

mcardlej

Portal Member
    May 15, 2008

Hi, thanks for the skin am absolutely loving it with my 1.2b...!

Just wondering if there is anyone out there that would be able to make a 14/15 row tvguide as some excellent person did for the previous version?? Thanks!!

Cheers,
    James.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Hi,

Your installer asks if I want to install MovingPictures, MPTVSeries and InfoService.

However, it does not ask if I want to install FanartHandler - it just installs it.

The problem with this, is that it is harder for a user to know whether they have the latest versions that work with current MP. Or maybe you have customised something or you install the plugin without the default skin files.

I really think you should simply install skin files and not plugins. As most you should only install plugins that are specific to Maya.

Just my opinion.

Mark

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya v1.1 Stable ***29-04-11*** for MP 1.2.x

This plugins you can install with the Maya Installer are required Plugins and work 100% with the newest Mepo Version. We don`t install beta or internal testversions of Plugins.

the same valid in some other skins too and you don`t must install these Plugins if you're not sure.!

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: AW: Maya v1.1 Stable ***29-04-11*** for MP 1.2.x

This plugins you can install with the Maya Installer are required Plugins and work 100% with the newest Mepo Version. We don`t install beta or internal testversions of Plugins.

the same valid in some other skins too and you don`t must install these Plugins if you're not sure.!

So what happens if I install two skins that use plugins? Can I be sure that one will not over-write the other?

When I install MovingPictures with the Maya installer, do you install the Default(Wide) skin files as well? If not, then it won't work with the default skin, and we will get bug reports.

Best wishes,

Mark

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya v1.1 Stable ***29-04-11*** for MP 1.2.x

The installation of the plugin is still a very long time in the installer and we have never had problems.

If you install Maya and after the StreamedMP and aktivated the Plugins in the StremeadMP installer he overwrite the existing plug-ins. The same is in Maya amd other Skins!!!

If you not checked the Plugins in Maya Installer the PLugins on your Machine will not overwrite.;)

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: Maya v1.1 Stable ***29-04-11*** for MP 1.2.x

So what happens if I install two skins that use plugins? Can I be sure that one will not over-write the other?

When I install MovingPictures with the Maya installer, do you install the Default(Wide) skin files as well? If not, then it won't work with the default skin, and we will get bug reports.

Best wishes,

Mark

Hi Mark,

i understand your mind.
    But...the maya skin installer do not replace the moving pictures installer.
    I will add an option for FanartHandler as well and replace the current installer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom