maybe a complet navigation bar (1 Viewer)

Scubefr

Portal Pro
May 19, 2004
ailleurs
Home Country
France France
I mean a navigation bar with play stop pause forward (…) button and maybe more …
And maybe different button in different module
No?

A

Anonymous

Hi Scubefr,
OSD in My TV, and My Videos already does offer extra buttons as you suggest. [Press Y]
What particular modules, and buttons would you lilke to see in MediaPortal for upcoming releases?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not, this could be achieved. But at first the infos need to be existing.
As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not...
Hello, after round about a decade of using MP1 I decided to test the so far most current version of MP2. Overall I like it very...
Replies
Views
Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to its latest versions.
Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.29.0 Moving Pictures not loading DE
Fixed it finally: click on (or hover over, depending on you Winsows setup) the Configuration tab in the toold bar. This will bring up a small version of the screen just above the toolbar for you to clock on. DO NOT. Instead, right-clock on it and select the "full window" (or "expand") option. For some reason, my configuration screen...
Fixed it finally: click on (or hover over, depending on you Winsows setup) the Configuration tab in the toold bar. This will bring...
When I try to start Moving Pictures configurations, it started up, I get an icon bar in the taskbar at the bottom but no window...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom