maybe a complet navigation bar (1 Viewer)

Scubefr

Portal Pro
May 19, 2004
ailleurs
Home Country
France France
I mean a navigation bar with play stop pause forward (…) button and maybe more …
And maybe different button in different module
No?

A

Anonymous

Hi Scubefr,
OSD in My TV, and My Videos already does offer extra buttons as you suggest. [Press Y]
What particular modules, and buttons would you lilke to see in MediaPortal for upcoming releases?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show further information. OSD progress bar that shows different positions (current position, buffered position, total buffer length) chapter indicators, so you can see, where you can jump respectively from...
Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show...
Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidIr\Remotes\745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da] "EnableDebounce"=dword:00000001 There are several different values for the...
Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor...
I'm currently testing the new Sofabaton x1 remote control with which I want to replace my Harmony. Everything looks good so far...
Replies
Views
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom