MCE 2005 nor recognizing the blaster after latest IRSS beta (1 Viewer)

pargit

April 27, 2009
Home Country
Israel Israel
hi,
i have installed the latest IRSS beta version on MP 1.0.1 on XP MCE2005.
thi thing is that now MCE itself doesn't recognize the blaster. when i'm runinng the TV setup, i can see the TV but the next step for configuring the blaster STB, MCE say that i don't have IR hardware.

the blaster works fine in MP.

any idea?

thanks
moti

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Just gonna add my 2 cents worth here. I have the Inteset PC-IRS5-01 IR Receiver and it installed fine, as per their instructions. However I did encounter an issue getting my remote, a HP MCE Media Centre remote (RC6), to work as an expected. This, I eventually figured out, was due to the tuner card I was using at the time having a...
Just gonna add my 2 cents worth here. I have the Inteset PC-IRS5-01 IR Receiver and it installed fine, as per their instructions...
I have two Dell 990s, one is my MP player machine, the other the MP video recorder/server. Purchased Inteset USB IR receiver...
Replies
Views
Thx, great resource! (and all the best the power button didn't do anything when I pressed it...:whistle:) It is certainly usefull and I'll dig into it later, but actually I was referring to what MP2 is supposed to do with the button presses, so I was looking for a list of keyboard shortcuts to see which ones "match" between MCE and...
Thx, great resource! (and all the best the power button didn't do anything when I pressed it...:whistle:) It is certainly usefull...
I hope somebody has a few pointers as to what I could try, before I do a support request with Hauppaughe. For hardware details on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a long time MCE user and trying to switch to Mediaportal. The last hurdle I need to overcome is STB channel changing. I have been able to setup IRSS and TV3 Blaster plugin but when I test the blasting functionality it is unreliable as buttons are often missed by my STB. For example if I want to send channel 1210, about 1...
Hi, I'm a long time MCE user and trying to switch to Mediaportal. The last hurdle I need to overcome is STB channel changing. I...
Hi, I'm a long time MCE user and trying to switch to Mediaportal. The last hurdle I need to overcome is STB channel changing. I...
Replies
Views
There is Pioneer LX76 remote control, programmed from original MCE remote. On original MCE remote OK work in Kodi, but not shown in Degug Client too, like any other MCE buttons. As a workaround I reprogram OK button on Pioneer to another unused button from another remote and map it to {ENTER} on Translator.
There is Pioneer LX76 remote control, programmed from original MCE remote. On original MCE remote OK work in Kodi, but not shown in...
You can find on this thread an unnoficial release of IRSS, since is not more updated by the official team. the first goal of my...
Replies
Views
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom