MCE BIG FONTS (1 Viewer)

Olivier-h

Portal Pro
September 18, 2004
I currently developp a MCE like skin, with bigger and brighter fonts.
I also was unable to read the MCE fonts on my TV a 3-4 meters distance.
It has lesser border than the original, so more information is possible.
Here the first pics

hc_003.jpg

hc_004.jpg

hc_005.jpg

hc_006.jpg

hc_008.jpg

hc_009.jpg

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Country flag
    with bigger and brighter fonts

That´s great.

I asked for bigger fonts couple of weeks ago. There is also a poll attached with a lot of people wishing bigger fonts. I think a lot of people will like that.

tomtom21000

A

Anonymous

is there any way to make font bigger or smaller in the setting in in the next version of MP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the word 'display' to refer to both GDI-devices and the monitors themselves. There is also a zoo of different Id formats that refer to these things (adapters, displays, monitors, etc), and often no apparent way...
    I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Skip forward/backword works well for me in 2.3 with the WMC skin using the mouse. I can also FF at X2. All I'm missing is the ability to speed up replay with sound!
    Skip forward/backword works well for me in 2.3 with the WMC skin using the mouse. I can also FF at X2. All I'm missing is the...
    Sorry to ask a question again that I can see has been asked before, but I just cannot find an answer and so many of thew wiki links...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom