MCE goes back to standy after resuming from standy (1 Viewer)

mikeymika

Portal Member
March 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
TV-Server Version: -
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0
MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome/streamed mp
Windows Version: xp pro sp3
CPU Type: Intel P4 2.53Ghz
HDD: Samsung Spinpoint 1TB
Memory: 2x 512mb
Motherboard: MSI PM8M-V
Video Card: Sapphire X1650 pro
Video Card Driver: 8.12
Sound Card: onboard
Sound Card AC3: -
Sound Card Driver: realtek
1. TV Card: -
1. TV Card Type: -
1. TV Card Driver: -
2. TV Card: -
2. TV Card Type: -
2. TV Card Driver: -
3. TV Card: -
3. TV Card Type: -
3. TV Card Driver: -
4. TV Card: -
4. TV Card Type: -
4. TV Card Driver: -
MPEG2 Video Codec: ffd show
MPEG2 Audio Codec: ffd show
h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case: yang yung
Cooling: quite
Power Supply:
Remote: x10
TV: Philips 26PFL
TV - HTPC Connection: DVI-HDMI

Well as the title describes..

when i resume from standby with my remote or the hardware button.

my MCE starts.. comes into MP home screen for 2 sec. and then goes back to standby.

if i perform a total shutdown and restart my mce and mp it works fine. it even wakes up from standby normally for the next 2 or 3 times. but after a few resumes from standby it's back to the above described problem.

anyone any ideas?? this is only started since a few weeks. before that it worked perfectly.
i didn't change a thing (on purpose at least).

some possibility's were the problem could be in:
- My RF X10 remote
- MCE standby tool

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks @CyberSimian! I delved deeper into this issue and especially the "Silent Stream Bug" you mentioned. I downloaded different pieces of software that claimed to do like you said: keeping the DA-convertors "alive" by sending a non-audible signal periodically. Turned out this was NOT the thing happening in my AV-receiver. While...
Thanks @CyberSimian! I delved deeper into this issue and especially the "Silent Stream Bug" you mentioned. I downloaded different...
I'm having a strange one here ... it seems to have started after getting a new Sony 4k TV, and manifests itself by refusing to...
Replies
Views
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
Replies
Views
I remember that the home content was not always up to date. One situation I think can cause this is during import as the list only update after the import is completed. Maybe we could have the force behavior during import only and after it completes the home content should always be up to date?
I remember that the home content was not always up to date. One situation I think can cause this is during import as the list only...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my keyboard just fine (also lightspeed wireless). Suggestions?
Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my...
Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom