MCE IR Blaster Plugin (1 Viewer)

astrocreep

Portal Member
January 7, 2006
Hello,

I was wondering what if someone could shed some light on the future of MCE IR blaster within MP. I know there is a MyBlaster plugin out there, but I am not sure if its still under development. I also noticed that the RemotePlugin project within the MP source contains MCE Remote/Blaster code. So is this eventually going to provide the blaster functionality?

The reason I ask is I have been thinking about getting involved within the MP dev community (I'm a VB/C# dev), since I enjoy using it so much. At the same time, I am having some problems setting up my IR blaster, and I figured I might be able to contribute in that area.

If someone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

jawbroken

Portal Pro
August 13, 2005
Home Country
Afghanistan Afghanistan
I would try IRC for this sort of information, the Chat with us LIVE! link at the top of the forums will let you do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

"TV Server" can produce logs with various levels of detail. The level that has the most detail is DEBUG level, but this is not the default. So the first thing that you need to do is start "TV Server Config" and change the log level to DEBUG; see this page in the Wiki. Actually, I run my HTPC with the log level set to DEBUG all of the...
"TV Server" can produce logs with various levels of detail. The level that has the most detail is DEBUG level, but this is not the...
Hi Folks, Are there any TV recording logs available in MP2, and if so could someone let me know where to look? I have a weird...
Replies
Views
So my project yesterday was to get my MCE remote working and perfectly mapped with the internal IR receiver of my Antec Fusion Remote case. I have pretty much succeeded using IRSS, great! However there is something I would like to know if I could do in a better way. There are some buttons on my remote (e.g.Visualizations, Eject) that...
So my project yesterday was to get my MCE remote working and perfectly mapped with the internal IR receiver of my Antec Fusion...
So my project yesterday was to get my MCE remote working and perfectly mapped with the internal IR receiver of my Antec Fusion...
Replies
Views
Following up on TLD's post from Feb 6. I'm facing the same problem. Blaster does not react on any channel request. Any ideas ? Thanks Tobi
Following up on TLD's post from Feb 6. I'm facing the same problem. Blaster does not react on any channel request. Any ideas ...
I just updated my system spec's here. I have the HVR-1955 which comes with a R6 remote and blaster. MP doesn't see it and in the...
Replies
Views
Please attach your log files according to description in forum and wiki. It's about the adjusted refresh rate according to the content. It's a general problem with HDMI. Try switching off the refreshrate changer in MP2 settings. I'm not sure how WMC could handle it, but you would have same problem with MP1. Please see importer...
Please attach your log files according to description in forum and wiki. It's about the adjusted refresh rate according to the...
Hi I have finally had to move on from MCE (with a DVB-Link backend) that I had running on Win10 as Microsoft seems to keep finding...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is a repost of another posting I made a month ago, that has had zero response. For whatever reason, Mediaportal suddenly schedules every show on every channel to record. It just happened again, about an hour a go. (about 5:32pm local time.) (here in NZ) I created log files and will append to this email. (also created...
Hello. This is a repost of another posting I made a month ago, that has had zero response. For whatever reason, Mediaportal...
Hello. I am having odd re-occurring issues with MediaPortal suddenly scheduling every show on every channel. I reported this issue...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom