MCE receiver Vs. Logitech Harmony One (1 Viewer)

rdTarget

June 7, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi guys

Please correct me, if this is posted in the wrong forum.

I'm running MP 1 RC2 with IR Server Suite installed. I use my Logitech Harmony One to control MP through an MCE receiver.
This works about 90%, as I can start MP, navigate through the whole portal, play movies and so on. But there are some things I can't do. e.g.:

Pause movies/music playback
Close MP
Change subtitles in movie playback
Change aspect ratio in movie playback

These four things are the functions I've found missing so far, but there could be more.

Is there anyone who is using a similar setup, that could possible guide me to a solution?

Thanks in advance, Morten

chris37130

Portal Member
August 8, 2008
Tennessee
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
issues with playback

i also have a mce receiver, i am using a mce remote. I'm experiencing the same issues

trouble pausing
trouble selecting fast forward steps
trouble exiting 1 level up backs out all the way.

from what i can tell, because I'm experiencing this on both of my systems, is that certain functions on the remote are being sent twice. or the interval to trigger the button is shorter. both of my systems work fine with mp 0.2.3.0 and are now exhibiting the same symptoms :confused:

this might be of some use to you

URL="https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mce-replacement-plugin-165/ir-server-suite-version-1-0-4-1-a-33512/"]https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mce-replacement-plugin-165/ir-server-suite-version-1-0-4-1-a-33512/[/URL]

rdTarget

June 7, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi Chris

Thanks for the reply.
I have no problem selecting fast forward steps ( I think). When I click once, it goes to 4X and if I click once more, it goes to 16X. Is this correct? Or should it be 2X, 4X, 8X and 16X?
Regarding exiting up one level, this works fine here. But you could be correct, that it sends some of the commands twice.

I stumbled across the thread you've linked to, but I haven't read it all the way through yet, but I will look into it, to see if there could be a solution.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom