1. TV Card: TwinHan Cab-CI
1. TV Card Type: DVB-C
1. TV Card Driver: 1.2.2.9
2. TV Card: N/A
2. TV Card Type: N/A
2. TV Card Driver: N/A
Video Render Type: VMR9
Video Codec: Mpeg2Dec Filter (Latest)
Audio Codec: MPEG/AC3/DTS/LPCM Audio Decoder (Latest)
Satelite/CableTV Provider: ComHem
HTPC Case: Silverstone LC02
Power Supply: built-in
Remote: N/A
TV: N/A
TV - HTPC Connection: DVI

The characters 'g' and 'i' has a grafic error in the mce skin, look at screenshot

/BigAl

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
Replies
Views
It absolutely can. :) http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/TV-Server_Configuration/02_TV_Servers/7b_Scan_ATSC#Tuning_mode If you have an ATSC tuner + aerial and are trying to pull in digital channels then ATSC digital terrestrial is definitely the right mode. :) Win! :D No problem. :)
It absolutely can. :)...
First of all, I will gladly start with the specs of my PC. I'll fill in the blanks as I go about it... I forgot what /run command...
Replies
Views
Thanks beamland :) Unless you had previously saved those settings, the values that were shown were not necessarily the ones that MP was using. In other words, it might have shown MP Audio Renderer when you first loaded configuration... but that doesn't mean MP was using the MP Audio Renderer before that time. Only logs could have...
Thanks beamland :) Unless you had previously saved those settings, the values that were shown were not necessarily the ones that...
Hi there Powering on my HTPC and starting to watch live tv on whatever channel I choose works fine. I get video and audio as...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.5 MediaPortal Skin: Titan HD Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit home premium sp1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 640 HDD: Memory: 4GB Motherboard: Video Card: ATI HD 5570 Video Card Driver: Latest Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: IPTV 1. TV Card Type: DVB-IP 1. TV Card Driver: MP...
MediaPortal Version: 1.5 MediaPortal Skin: Titan HD Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit home premium sp1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) II...
MediaPortal Version: 1.5 MediaPortal Skin: Titan HD Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit home premium sp1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) II...
Replies
Views
Okay. Keep in mind that the Cyberlink codec has a property page too, and I believe it has deinterlacing settings (like LAV). To view/configure, click the screwdriver/spanner button next to the codec selection (as usual with LAV and any other codec). MP also has a deinterlacing setting for TV...
Okay. Keep in mind that the Cyberlink codec has a property page too, and I believe it has deinterlacing settings (like LAV). To...
Couldn't figure out my old account so made a new one; Got probably 2, maybe even 3 issues of which all are reproducible time after...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom