A

Anonymous

where can i get it?

i'm having trouble navigating the CVS place

A

Anonymous

NotoriousSway said:
it has not come out yet

Well it is in the CVS, easiest would be to wait a couple of days until the next release comes out then it will be downloaded automaticly.

:)

A

Anonymous

I am new, I see all the skins in the config under skins except MCE. I did load the new version 0.0.0.4. What am I missing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Replies
Views
I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might take time until the effect is visible.
I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might...
Using MP2.4.1 and "Flat-local" Channel logo style. I cleared my cache (using Glary Utilities temp files cleaner) because I changed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No video. DE
Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in “/Program Data/Team MediaPortal/“. E.g. moving them to desktop. Then try reinstalling MP2.
Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in...
I've just installed Portal 2 (never having used, nor installed Portal 1 before). I ran the TV setup, It found the channels I...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the 24 hour offset, I could never get the plugin to download Saturday's programs. The range from 1-6 would download Sunday to Friday and 0 would download another week day. I did briefly look at that option and...
@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the...
Don't know if anyone still messes with Dar.fm but it seems like a good idea. I set it up with instructions from this thread, but...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mediaportal 2.4.1 DE
Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin. The TVMosaic server is not part of it. you'll need to install TVMosaic Community Edition additionally. Everything is described in linked thread.
Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin...
I just tried to install Mediaportal 2.4.1, having an old Mediaportal 1 at the same time. Unfortunately i did only see later that...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom