Media Portal 1 RC4 TV server stops working after configuring hybrid card..

Discussion in 'Installation, configuration support' started by waynezy, December 10, 2008.

1. waynezy

waynezy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    New Zealand New Zealand
    RC4:
    RC4:
    ANY SKIN BLUE3:
    VISTA Home Premium SP1:
    AMD 4600+:
    250GB SATA:
    2GB:
    ASUS M3N78:
    Nvidia 8600GT 256MB:
    Video Card Driver:
    Sound Card:
    Sound Card AC3:
    Sound Card Driver:
    1. Huappague HVR-4000+:

Media Portal 1 RC4 TV server stops working after configuring hybrid card..

System runs fine untill you create hybrid groups and then try and add card to group..

I wanted to put them into groups becuase when I wanted to view a stailite channel it would say cannot time shift.

when I added the DVB-T card to goup 1 the config hung then added satilite to another group then config hung and would not close for about 3 miniutes..

run tv server config again asks to strart tv server service.. then says cannot start tv service etc..

The system was running fine with a seperate dual digital card and I was only using the hvr-4000 for sat only.. this has laso happend on a similar system with an HVR-2200 dual DVB-T and anologue tuner..

Please help.. the only way i have found to fix problem is to reinstall media portal and sql server..

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!