Media Portal Developers Rule! (1 Viewer)

Jaguarius

Portal Member
November 6, 2005
Hey guys,

I just wanted to take a time out to say how much I appreciate your work on this project and how great it is. When I recently decided to build a new htpc box I was thrilled with the idea of the MCE menus... until I tried them of course.

Media Portal is superior in every way to MCE and its been around only a short time! Can't wait to see what comes next.

I'm a programmer and I am looking at ways I can help by developing pluigns etc.

thanks developers keep it up!

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Jaguarius said:
    Hey guys,
    ...I'm a programmer and I am looking at ways I can help by developing pluigns etc.

This is great! We need more developers developing interesting plugins! The plugins that have appeared this year are starting to make HTPC to work great for media centers!

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
    I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
    Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
    Replies
    Views
    Small skin graphics cached ... big not always ... While you in window al changes for windows skin ignored, when you reenter to this windowm its load skin again with all changes ... :)
    Small skin graphics cached ... big not always ... While you in window al changes for windows skin ignored, when you reenter to...
    Hi Guys, I just recently completed a major cleanup and reorganization of my media library. My media library is stored on a 10 TB...
    Replies
    Views
    Just as a postscript to this thread I have tried using hibernate instead of sleep on my Win 10 x64 HTPC. The trick to get it working, for me, was to disable ErP in the bios. So I can confirm that hibernate does work with MP 1.23pre and Win 10 x64(1903) including waking up to make a scheduled recording. I have not timed it but would...
    Just as a postscript to this thread I have tried using hibernate instead of sleep on my Win 10 x64 HTPC. The trick to get it...
    Hello Forum. I have used MP on XP and Win7 in the past without issues until 2013. Recently I decided to return to MP on the same...
    Replies
    Views
    I am still here, thanks for the input, so I have now settled on mp1, I am not afraid of a lot of tweaking. Good news on tuners is I can run side by side with my WMC setup, as my tuners are using DVBlink to combine channels for WMC, so WMC is using 8 virtual tuners from DVBlink while MP is using the tuners directly. Of course they are...
    I am still here, thanks for the input, so I have now settled on mp1, I am not afraid of a lot of tweaking. Good news on tuners is...
    No doubt I am not the first to make this journey so hopefully all can be achieved. So in short I have been running WMC for 8 years...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom