Media Portal Electronic Manual (1 Viewer)

dcheah

Portal Member
July 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi,

Does anyone knows where I can download the electronic manual (pdf) for Media Portal (latest version) ?

Better yet if you do have a copy of the latest manual, please email it to me at (dcheah@wdnetsys.com)

Thanks.

dcheah

Portal Member
July 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
cheezey said:
Have a look on the MediaPortal homepage https://www.team-mediaportal.com and follow the support link.

I need a copy of the entire manual offline (downloaded to my PC) for a faster reference when using MP. I think it will be a good idea to have a pdf format (or something similar) for MP manual instead of connecting to the internet everytime I needed help or references.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
Replies
Views
These are unsubstituted skin variables, although the names shown are incomplete; the full names are: #TV.TuningDetails.SignalLevel #TV.TuningDetails.SignalQuality #Play.Current.TSBitRate The values are provided by the TV Server, so if Argus TV is not making these values available to the MP client, the skin variables will not be...
These are unsubstituted skin variables, although the names shown are incomplete; the full names are: #TV.TuningDetails.SignalLevel...
Playing recorded TV files does not show any media info data: Playing the same file back using the video player shows the media...
Replies
Views
Hey, thanks for your quick reply! That helps us a lot! Oh good, that means the two different clients can then also share a tuner. I have not even thought about tuner sharing with two different clients and that this could be a problem, perfect! Thanks!
Hey, thanks for your quick reply! That helps us a lot! Oh good, that means the two different clients can then also share a tuner...
Hello, can I use Kodi and the Media Portal 2 Client at the same time if I install the TVServerKodi plugin on the Media Portal 2...
Replies
Views
I notice from the log file that you are using the "Titanius" skin. As far as I know, this skin is no longer maintained. Two suggestions (neither of which is what you want to hear): Try a different skin. Disable (uninstall) all plugins that try to download fan art and other stuff. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
I notice from the log file that you are using the "Titanius" skin. As far as I know, this skin is no longer maintained. Two...
Good Afternoon, I can get MP to load but after trying to look for movies etc it crashes. I believe its being caused by the FanArt...
Replies
Views
Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I play a movie it will start playing the menu and either freeze at the start having ne to restart my PC to clear the issue or the video wll play out of sync with the audio. I must me missing something and I...
Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I...
Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom