Media Portal resell opportunity, buy your copy now... (1 Viewer)

madeupman

August 3, 2006
Though I'm a big fan of Media Portal and the OS movement, I hadn't registered on the site; until now.

Check this live link TO PURCHASE MEDIA PORTAL, scarier is that someone has actually bid on it!

Profiteering from other people's kindly contributed hard work and brains without their knowledge or consent truly p*sses me off.

I don't want to screw up my ebay life by trashing the auction, but I think a nice mail from the team might encourage this individual to desist.

Keep up the outstanding work!

All the best,

Nick

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    This has been talked about and talked about.... if they are actually sending you something (A CD) there is nothing we can do about it. In my eyes... this is just a major advertisement for MP. Someone is thinking about MCE and trying to find it cheap on ebay.. and then they find MP. If I was searching for it and found MP I would then want some more information on it and I would find this website and figure out it's FREE.

It's all good in my eyes.

madeupman

August 3, 2006
    Good points, didn't have time to scan the forum; or rather take the time... pardon me.

See your point about the CD, probably someone out there blagging Debian or other too. Still, that's what I perceive it as; a blag. If MP get some good publicity great, but if the schemer is setting up his/her customers with a virus?

All the best,

Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom