Media Portal web banners (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I made a couple of web banners that you can put on your webpages. Support the team that put alot effort in creating something free by driving some traffic to this place.

468x60
banner468x60.gif

120x240
banner120x240.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Mediaportal 2.4.1 DE
Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin. The TVMosaic server is not part of it. you'll need to install TVMosaic Community Edition additionally. Everything is described in linked thread.
Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin...
I just tried to install Mediaportal 2.4.1, having an old Mediaportal 1 at the same time. Unfortunately i did only see later that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Australia - DVB-EPG - does it work? DE
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4.1 Release DE
Ok, thanks :)
Ok, thanks :)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watched indicator DE
Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data base editor (SQLite Editor), but it will be not easy and I can’t provide a manual, because I didn’t try yet.
Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data...
Hi I am new to Media Portal and it looks great. Just a question.. I want to use it to watch a lot of tv series and movies that I...
Replies
Views
Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are not fully finalized. After that you’ll be able to select a TV engine within the installer :)
Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are...
I have spent the last few weeks with TVHeadend, TVMosaic and NextPVR on Mac, WIndows and Linux platforms where available. Only...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom