Media portal web help (1 Viewer)

Steve

Portal Member
December 11, 2005
overall MP is working great
one problem to reslove
Can't seem to find the web browser plugin that is supposed to be loaded in plugins - .2 version
am using the proper skin
all other plugins are found in the setup
what am i missing?

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    You can set where the plug in appears in the MP config - Plug ins. Here you can activate the plug in and set it for the home screen or the plug in screen. I hope this is what you were asking.

Also, for the skin I have no idea what skin you are using, so I cant tell you whether it's right or not. Most of the development is done with the blue two skin and that is where the latest features usually work first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are not fully finalized. After that you’ll be able to select a TV engine within the installer :)
    Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are...
    I have spent the last few weeks with TVHeadend, TVMosaic and NextPVR on Mac, WIndows and Linux platforms where available. Only...
    Replies
    Views
    • Article
    Ok, thanks :)
    Ok, thanks :)
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    For me it is not momentary i.e.when I press play/pause or stop the red dot appears and stays there and presumably has scheduled a recording, pressing either button again turns the red dot off and cancels the recording. I did not try with the number buttons, I am running MP 1.29.
    For me it is not momentary i.e.when I press play/pause or stop the red dot appears and stays there and presumably has scheduled a...
    I recollect someone else reporting this problem, but I cannot now find the relevant post. In this thread I want describe the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hey, thanks for your quick reply! That helps us a lot! Oh good, that means the two different clients can then also share a tuner. I have not even thought about tuner sharing with two different clients and that this could be a problem, perfect! Thanks!
    Hey, thanks for your quick reply! That helps us a lot! Oh good, that means the two different clients can then also share a tuner...
    Hello, can I use Kodi and the Media Portal 2 Client at the same time if I install the TVServerKodi plugin on the Media Portal 2...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi. I tried what you said in your last reply and finally got the EPG Grabber to work and get all the data for the channels. Thanks for your help.
    Hi. I tried what you said in your last reply and finally got the EPG Grabber to work and get all the data for the channels. Thanks...
    HI. I am having big problems with this. I went through the instructions online a couple of weeks ago and I seem to get the full TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom