Media Portal windowname with more information (1 Viewer)

TimmyT

Portal Pro
October 18, 2004
Zurich
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Hi surveyor,
I just ASSUMED that the remote refers to the window title, I'm not 100% sure... I tried to config the remote for the windvd6 app, and it didn't work until i set the part in the [Application] section to the exact window title.

But before someone changes all the window titles we should be 100% sure that it works that way... maybe one of the developers could change the window title of one plug-in and test it with the hauppage remote.

btw, how does it work with girder?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Good work guys!
Good work guys!
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
Replies
Views
I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy them to. Can anyone point me in the right direction as my memory of the config is hazy and probably out of date anyway.
I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy...
I just installed MP2 yesterday. Getting the digital tuner going went pretty straight forward. Right now I mainly have 2 issues as...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I am not sure how to make a log - but here goes nothing :)
I am not sure how to make a log - but here goes nothing :)
Hi, I feel while the DVB EPG is an outstanding piece of work by the development team behind MediaPortal and works really well...
Replies
Views
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom