MediaDesign HP Dock - Basichome icons (1 Viewer)

aj1405

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Basichome icons from MediaDesign on deviantART - HP Dock Icon Set

mediadesign.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I prefer the buttons that I use most-frequently to be positioned near the center of the remote, which is not the case with that particular Dell remote. :( Battery life is often a problem. A remote that I...
The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I...
In Dec 2020: I purchased 2 remotes for my new HTPC install, eg: HP USB MCE IR RC6 Wireless Receiver and TSGH-IR02 Windows Media...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HP TV Tuner DE
You need to setup the TV tuner in "TV Server Configuration". There should be a shortcut on the Windows desktop. The primary action is to "scan for channels", but obviously there are other things to setup too (such as the folder to use for recordings). MediaPortal should be able to use your tuner provided that the tuner has a BDA...
You need to setup the TV tuner in "TV Server Configuration". There should be a shortcut on the Windows desktop. The primary action...
New to Media Portal. I have it installed and working with the remote but cannot figure out how to get the tv tuner to work. I'm...
Replies
Views
No problem, can happen to the best of us. Glad to be of help!
No problem, can happen to the best of us. Glad to be of help!
Is there a known reason why icons for new videos should stop working at some point? I have several recorded videos (~200), and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 mediaportal 2.4.1 hangs during startup DE
You can use the search function as I did to find similar issues and if there is a solution. I’d check, if the latest drivers are installed. If you are lucky you may be able to solve the issue, but I’m not sure about it. Seems like a graphic error, I’ve not seen such thing yet. Is it only with the gray quick access tiles? They are...
You can use the search function as I did to find similar issues and if there is a solution. I’d check, if the latest drivers are...
Hello, after installing mediaportal 2.4.1 on PC win10 Home ver.21H2, and click icons MediaPortal2 or MediaPortal(x64), mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Yes, icons have returned! Thank you. :) -- from CyberSimian in the UK
Yes, icons have returned! Thank you. :) -- from CyberSimian in the UK
I am convinced that at one time (quite recently, in fact), each link was prefixed with a tiny icon. These seem to have vanished, or...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom