he also did video osd with medialogos looks really cool

spike13

Portal Pro
October 21, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
did you check the latest svn skin release from AJ1405

he also did video osd with medialogos looks really cool

... but in the TV-screen it looks not so cool. The old style was better.
Is it possible to make two different osd, one for video and one for tv?

spike

Rico

Portal Pro
December 23, 2008
Straelen
Home Country
Germany Germany
Everything included in attachment..

I included some Black/Silver Glass logos + others are generic but for this to be completed we would need proper Black/Silver Glass Logos for the following (marked red).. Share if you have them! :)

AAC, AC3, *DTS, *MP3, *MP2A, PCM, WMA

*DIVX, *H264, MP1V, MP2V, MP4V, WMV, *XVID

HDTV, SDTV, *720P, *1080P, 1080I

FLV, QUICKTIME, REALVIDEO

*OGG, REALAUDIO

SilentExcept i have many 720 p and 1080 p movies and series in my mediaportal but the logo doesnt show up
could you look into it it only shows the dolby surround logo and the h264 logo

best regards

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    yeah m8, forgot to mention that some of the properties i used are only available in the source code.. they are not yet available as GUI properties to use in the skin.. but i included them in the osd anyhow, for the future :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
    Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom