Mediaportal 1.0 RC4 rocks! (1 Viewer)

doornjoostje

Portal Pro
December 6, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
:D:D For me RC4 is rock solid. :D:D
The powerscheduler is working again and the picture quality improved for me.
RC4 is quick and no channel withing issues.
HD TV works great.
For me this is 1.0 final version.

I want to thank all developers, testers and everyone else who created this superb product.
MP 1.0 is setting new standards for HTPCs!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    For me RC4 is rock solid.
    The powerscheduler is working again and the picture quality improved for me.
    RC4 is quick and no channel withing issues.
    HD TV works great.
    For me this is 1.0 final version.

Same here :)

damaster

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I went from RC3 to RC4 and now I get random crashes, so I don't share your sentiments :( I still have to wade through logs and debug to find out what the source of these crashes are...

doornjoostje

Portal Pro
    December 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I went from RC3 to RC4 and now I get random crashes, so I don't share your sentiments :( I still have to wade through logs and debug to find out what the source of these crashes are...

I always do a clean install (I have a ghost image ready, with all drivers installed and vista, but without anything else).
    This saves a lot of time and the other nice thing is, that you prevent a lot of issues.

damaster

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

I always do a clean install (I have a ghost image ready, with all drivers installed and vista, but without anything else).
    This saves a lot of time and the other nice thing is, that you prevent a lot of issues.

It was a clean install. I have to debug further and see what the problem is. It might be related to the skin I'm using (StreamedMP).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom