Mediaportal 1.1.0 RC1 (1 Viewer)

ErkkiM

February 24, 2010
Is this plugin compatible with Mediaportal 1.1.0 RC1. I have tried to use it with MP 1.1.0 RC1 but MP crashes always when I open MyLyrics page.

sunflower

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Cologne
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Mediaportal 1.1.0 RC1

Is this plugin compatible with Mediaportal 1.1.0 RC1. I have tried to use it with MP 1.1.0 RC1 but MP crashes always when I open MyLyrics page.
Same for me.
Somewhere I read about a new beta version, bur I cannot find it anymore.

Rijnton

Portal Pro
November 20, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
You have to update the plugin with the (new) MPE installer. Dont forget to uncheck "Show only stable releases" under Options. Then you can update to v1.4.2.2. That works for me with RC1.

Rijnton

Portal Pro
November 20, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
so how exactly do i get v1.4.2.2 :confused:

edit: eventually got it (uncheck stable ver), shouldn't be this cryptic...

O.K., eventually you found out yourself, but I don't get it. When you made your first post, before editing, there were only 4 other posts in this thread. In post #3, I explicitly said "Dont forget to uncheck "Show only stable releases"". If you would have taken the trouible to read the posts above, you would have known how to immediately.

macardi

Portal Member
January 26, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I still have problems with this plugin version 1.4.2.2. I can launch My Lyrics with no problems but if I hit stop or if the song ends MP just shut down. Anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

clanmackenzi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2008
    Paris, France
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    so how exactly do i get v1.4.2.2 :confused:

edit: eventually got it (uncheck stable ver), shouldn't be this cryptic...

O.K., eventually you found out yourself, but I don't get it. When you made your first post, before editing, there were only 4 other posts in this thread. In post #3, I explicitly said "Dont forget to uncheck "Show only stable releases"". If you would have taken the trouible to read the posts above, you would have known how to immediately.

Did take the trouble to read the thread... but it was not obvious - user friendly interfaces is not the norm here... To be explicit you would have said uncheck "show only stable releases" of the startup section under the Options tab of Media Portal Extension Installer. You see when you run this for the first time in your life its not that obvious.

Maybe you now get it...

Users who are viewing this thread