[News] MediaPortal 1 - 1.17.0 Pre Released! (1 Viewer)

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
I tried watchdog debug and I reinstalled 1.17
Concerning last.fm, I never used this plugin in my previous configurations (and I was able to download artist infos) so I diseabled it.
I am not sure to understand what is Show info key, so my question is very simple:

-How is it possible to download artist info (and album info) in Titan screen?

And 2° question: in MP configuration: video: the grabber update is not working (it fails) so that there are only 2 available grabbers, both in English, (that work well) but nothing in French.

Is that due to 1.17 or there are no more other grabbers up to date?

For your info, I am installing a new dedicated Mediaportal PC, and that are the problems I have till now...and that I didn't have on my old 1.9 version (that doesn't work anymore!)

Thank you!

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Sorry to thank you just now and not before (long week end without internet connection!)

So, point 1 is solved but the quality of the downloaded thumbs is poor compared to fanarthandler (I don't understand why FH doesn't download all artist thumbs).

Point 2 is a problem with the file MovieInfoGrabber.xml (program data/TeamMediaportal/mediaportal): its fails trying to download the third cssript (the German one). I could manually download the 2 French .cssript files but after that, just one is shown on the mediaportal configuration tool...and the data movies remain in English!
    I saw a post about the csscript files and I will post there.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I don't understand why FH doesn't download all artist thumbs
    Create bugreport topic in FH section Fanart Handler with FH Debug log ... And I'll try to explain why this is so. :):whistle::coffee:
    Point 2 is a problem with the file MovieInfoGrabber.xml (program data/TeamMediaportal/mediaportal): its fails trying to download the third cssript (the German one).
    Delete MovieInfoGrabber.xml and try again :)
    just one is shown on the mediaportal configuration tool...and the data movies remain in English!
    Full rescan Movies info with French grabber ...
    1. Video Database - MediaPortal 1 - MediaPortal Wiki
    2. Video Database - MediaPortal 1 - MediaPortal Wiki
    3. Turn off Skip ... Video Database - MediaPortal 1 - MediaPortal Wiki
    4. Video Database - MediaPortal 1 - MediaPortal Wiki
    or reset Movie DB and scan :)

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    I deleted MovieInfoGrabber.xml and same problem: its fails trying to download the third cssript. I tried deleting this file various ways: deleting the cache, shutting down the PC....
    I totally cleaned up the movie database and tried to download the data with TMDB_fr_MP13x for just one movie "desierto".
    The result is:
    desierto (YPE html>< html lang="fr" class="no-js" <head> <title> desierto -The Movie database)

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Attached, please see all the logs.
    I hope you will be able to detect why I have these problems: parsing videos...downloading artist thumbs with MHandler... and maybe more
    Thanks for your effort trying to help me, be sure I apreciate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom