Mediaportal 2 problems (1 Viewer)

ToothFaerie

Portal Member
May 31, 2014
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Well I left it all day and had a full EPG, watched about half an hour of RT News and all the EPG vanished. So sod that, off to WebEPG I went. WebEPG downloaded in about five minutes and is showing only a few channels, maybe 10 at the maximum. Mostly I am seeing program data unavailable.

ToothFaerie

Portal Member
May 31, 2014
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Well I now have MP1 and MP2, neither will pick up EPG no matter what I try. I have even tried changing the radio EPG to 'EPG Background Audio' and 'IEPG data 1' and tried them in combinations with each other and 'Freesat Info'. WebEPG just failed abysmally, different channels with the same programs and once you watch a channel all the program guides goes back to no program data.

P.S. This is a brand new install of windows. Only updates and anti virus install, have tried with and without AV protection and the same nonsense happens. As I said previously, I have had a fully working MP1 for over a year and have all the settings from that install, but nothing seems to work.

Thanks for any help forth coming.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    getting the DVB EPG grabber working with MP1 should be as simple as following these instructions:
    Sorry, but I have to correct you here... It must be:
    getting the DVB EPG grabber working with MP1 or MP2 should be as simple as following these instructions:
    as this is exactly the same way to do in MP1 and MP2...

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The TV Engine is the same and the configuration tool also is the same... Only the database backend is different so you don't need to install any database servers to make use of TV in MP2...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom