"MediaPortal and MeediOS merger talks - take 2" (1 Viewer)

marshall

Portal Pro
February 10, 2006
Portland, OR
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Interesting thread over at MeediOS

As part of the cleanup from the mess with the dev list concept I posted, I got involved in a thread over on the MeediOS forum. It concerns some of the people wondering if they should join the MP team instead/also. I was asked to link to it here, so that people in the MP world knew the discussion was happening, and indeed, some people might be interested, so here it is:

http://www.meedios.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135

The good stuff really starts about 6 replies down.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Old news marshall, see this existing thread.

Well... for us "normal" users, you link is useless:
    Okay, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Please continue the discussion in an open thread (like this one).

natrlhy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 2, 2006
    Bay Area, CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Read through the thread and is interesting indeed.

Not ever seeing/using MP or Meedio, I can't say which is better. I will FINALLY be installing my new BIOS chip this week and I will be giving MP a try. I enjoy the synergy and communication here with MP (not to say Meedio doesn't have that either).

Let the forces join in my opinion... It only makes the products better! Isn't that the end result?

Waltz

Portal Pro
    December 14, 2004
    Kiel, Germany
    chris, could you give uns non-developers an example of this false information? I'm afraid I don't understand everything they are talking about.

- Waltz

HdWagner

Portal Pro
    June 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    chris, could you give us MeediOS-developers an example of this false information? I'm afraid this is our knowledge about MP.

HD

Waltz

Portal Pro
    December 14, 2004
    Kiel, Germany
    Welcome HD, great to have one of the MeediOS developers around!
    I hope this will start a constructive and friendly dialogue between both worlds.

- Waltz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom