Mediaportal Channel Logos? (Sky UK) (1 Viewer)

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Does anyone have a full set of good quality Sky UK channel logos for Mediaportal?

I have a set, but it is missing about 1/3 of channels like Bravo +1 and so on..

I tried downloading some separately but the downloaded ones ended up a different size to the others, and the guide looked a bit odd!

There must be a full set knocking about somewhere!

Cheers..

funkstar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2005
    Home
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    I'm not sure there is a full set.

I don't think there are many users with a full Sky EPG in their system at the moment, this should expand once the Sky EPG project gets added to SVN though.

What might be an idea is to get a channel listing dump and create a Wiki page with them all and their icons along with a zip archive of the complete collection. would make it much easier to spot the odd ones out or the missing ones. You could also combine this with a Freeview/Freesat list a well as most icons would be shared.

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi there,

I run with Sky and have most the icons.

The best thread (source of logos is here) is:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ite-weather-automation-logos-mainly-uk-26137/

Make sure you check through the whole thread - logos have been added and removed at different points

J.

That was where I got mine from, I didn't realise that the repack further down the thread didn't include all the channels from the top of the thread as well...

I reckon I can get most of them from that thread. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom