Mediaportal Crash,s every time i try to scan. (1 Viewer)

Baff57

Portal Member
July 6, 2006
Cornwall UK
Media portal sees my Twinhan DTV Sat-CI but when i set it to scan it crashs. I am tuning to Astra 2A and set the LNB as 1 off, No Disqe, 22khz (not sure if this is right?) and have tried all three options circle,KU,Band and C Band (again not sure which to use). None work all crash!!!

Help!!!

MY Hardware:
Gigabyte GA-K8NSC-939, 2gb DDR Ram
AMD Athalon 64 3500
ATI Radeon 9800 Pro
2 x Sata 250 gb drives
Twinhan DTV Sat-CI 1030A serial number 05014A00675

warney23

Portal Member
May 31, 2006
i beleive this was fixed with the newer versions of mp. try downloading the latest version and see how you go

Baff57

Portal Member
July 6, 2006
Cornwall UK
Hi there i am using the latest version 0.2.0.0, thanks for reply, seems a bit dead on here, not getting much help. Can you recommend any other Media center software? have you tried GBPVR?

Best Regards

warney23

Portal Member
May 31, 2006
I've tried all the media centre apps and have found this to be the best, i have probably been a bit lucky that i have had only minor problems which i have been able to work out by reading these forums.
Your problem is something that i havent had issues with but your best bet would be to pm one of the moderators with your support template & they will be the best at answering it.
If you dont provide the template they usually dont answer it.
I used a program that i found somewhere on these forums to create the appropriate template, search for support templates and you should find it.
Dont give up though it is a good media centre and they are improving it all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom