Mediaportal different in window- and fullscreen mode + can't connect GraphEdit (1 Viewer)

gnavox

Portal Member
May 13, 2009
Hi,

I've been trying to get my HTPC (Vista 64-bit) to playback both 23.976-24p HD and 25p PAL DVD's smoothly, but it's very difficult to make it work. I am mixing around with ReClick and ATI Catalyst Control Center and am not sure what I am doing.

I noticed that I get severe stutter from my PAL DVD's (ripped to Video_TS folders) in MediaPortal while it's in full screen. Almost 50% of the frames are dropped. If I reduce it to windowed mode, there is no stutter at all and the reported avg. fps is 50. Why is there a difference between fullscreen and window mode?

I have tried to connect GraphEdit to see what's going on, but while I can see the name of a graph under "Remote Graph", the graph is empty when I open it.

Best regards.

gnavox

Portal Member
May 13, 2009
I don't think I can do that in Vista x64.

When I go to Run -> regsvr32 proppage.dll, I am informed that I may need another version of regsvr32 to register the dll in this operating system.

Btw - I downloaded the Windows SDK and registred the 64-bit proppage.dll from it with no luck..

MrMackey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    If you are on Vista64, try putting it in C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and regsvr32 it from there. Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom