mediaportal setup guide on myhtpc.de (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download file for that specific channel number and could not find it. So I submitted a request to update the Schedules Direct data for my area. Took a few weeks but I just heard back 3 days ago that it had been...
Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download...
I am using MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. I use the XMLTV plugin with Schedules Direct to get my Guide data. In the TV setup interface...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No video. DE
Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in “/Program Data/Team MediaPortal/“. E.g. moving them to desktop. Then try reinstalling MP2.
Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in...
I've just installed Portal 2 (never having used, nor installed Portal 1 before). I ran the TV setup, It found the channels I...
Replies
Views
Thanks ge2301. Appreciated. Unfortunately, the much later version of .NET installed did not allow me to manually reinstall 4.71. What I ended up doing is uninstalling the (unsuccessful and inoperable MP2 2.4) program again and deleted all the temp files in my Windows Users AppData Temp directory plus any other redundant data in the...
Thanks ge2301. Appreciated. Unfortunately, the much later version of .NET installed did not allow me to manually reinstall 4.71...
I have used the MP2 2.2.2 client and server successfully for quite some time on my HTPC and several previous versions over the...
Replies
Views
Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test system (I don't have a Schedules Direct account), but I could not get it to work either. @framug mentioned that the plugins run no more than once per day, so that may have been my problem. However... I...
Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test...
It seems an old annoyance is still around (many previous versions) The red dot doesn't always display in TV Guide or scheduler for...
Replies
Views
@CyberSimian Just thought you might be interested is seeing one of the entries form yesterday's download from Schedules Direct. This is after processing to resolve the "problem" with Series/Episodes numbers that I referred to above. <programme start="20220124143000 +0000" stop="20220124150000 +0000"...
@CyberSimian Just thought you might be interested is seeing one of the entries form yesterday's download from Schedules Direct...
I am using the FTA guide info in Australia and it doesn't show any data regarding the series / episode numbers. I have setup TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom