MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 05-20-2007 01-00h - Revision:14669 (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Infos:
These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET).
You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to get a notice when its ready for download. The trigger !svn gives you the latest update too.
They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup option from time to time.
If you'd like the bleeding edge code and don't mind the inherent risks, upgrade to the snapshot releases as they become available.
If stability is important to you, you might want to stay with the fully-tested releases.

How to install MediaPortal SVN-Snapshots in short:

1) Install latest MediaPortal Release 0.2.2.0, not necessary if already done
2) install .NET Framework Version 2.0
3) Run the Snapshot-Installer. You should create a backup.
4) Run Configure. Sometimes the settings and database versions change from build to build, so you have to reconfigure your TV for example
5) Hopefully enjoy the new version
6) If not, restore your old files and you will have the former version back.

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Changelog since last snapshot:

MyVideos 19/05/2007 [09:34:41] Dukus_ added: Fix Mantis 0000973: It is not possible to navigate after resetting db and changing view
TVPlugin: 19/05/2007 [19:05:33] Joboehl added: Fix Mantis#1040 - TV sometimes auto re-enables.

===> click here to download <===

This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot.
If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection

flexi

Portal Member
March 12, 2007
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
I noticed two issues with this SVN:

1) DVD-Playback seems to be broken --> DVD Playback automatically restarts after STOP on Remote (MCE) has been pressed. To stop playback I have to press HOME (Homescreen) and then STOP.

2) WEB Radio does not work anymore. Stream does not start (green "loading circle" does not apear on screen either).

I am not sure if both issues are related.- Could be that navigation is broken.

Can somebody confirm these issues?
Before updating (SVN from 04.19.2007 ) to this SVN I did not have those issues.

THX

john4780

Portal Member
March 2, 2007
When I resume from standby it is not possible to to navigate. I have found that I can bring the navigation back by pressing the power button on my remote, then use the arrows to to close the power menu box. After doing this I am then able to navigate around media portal. Does anyone else have this issue?

I just updated from the March 13, 2007 SVN but recently been having issues with trying to go into standby. My standby issues seem to be fixed with this SVN.

smadger

Portal Member
October 12, 2006
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
1) DVD-Playback seems to be broken --> DVD Playback automatically restarts after STOP on Remote (MCE) has been pressed. To stop playback I have to press HOME (Homescreen) and then STOP.

I've noticed this, but on a svn from about 12th May (not at home now to check), so it's been there a few days

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    2) WEB Radio does not work anymore. Stream does not start (green "loading circle" does not apear on screen either).

Did you try to play an ASX stream with BASS as default player?
    this should be fixed with the next build

tompa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

I have this problem to.
    /tompa

flexi

Portal Member
    March 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland

Did you try to play an ASX stream with BASS as default player?
    this should be fixed with the next build

Yes I wanted to play asx streams.
    I have installed the newest SVN. asx streams play fine now! :D you very much for fixing it!

Flexi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom