MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-06-13-2008 23-32h - Revision:19376.rar (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Infos:
These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday.
They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup option from time to time.
If you'd like the bleeding edge code and don't mind the inherent risks, upgrade to the snapshot releases as they become available.
If stability is important to you, you might want to stay with the fully-tested releases.​

Report Issues / Bugs:
  1. Before you start an bugreport, make sure that you system meets the ::requirements::
  2. After you checked the requirements, take a look at our ::Bugtracker::, to find out if your issue has allready been reported.
    Roadmap/Changelog: MediaPortal 1 - TV-Server - Installers
  3. If the Problem is not known yet, please have a look at the correct Bugreport forum.

How to install MediaPortal SVN-Snapshots in short:
  1. Install MediaPortal 1.0 RC1, not necessary if already done
  2. Run the Snapshot-Installer. You should create a backup.
  3. Run Configure. Sometimes the settings and database versions change from build to build, so you have to reconfigure your TV for example
  4. Hopefully enjoy the new version
  5. If not, restore your old files and you will have the former version back.

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
===> DOWNLOAD <===

This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot.
If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the related Bugsection. See first post for details.

ARE2

Portal Pro
May 9, 2008
Germany
Home Country
Poland Poland
Hi,

just installed the newest version and I've still got an error Message with Analog TV. It won't work!? Or will this be fixed in the next release and I just missed that or something else?

Furthermore I recognized a problem with tv post processing. I'm using Core AVC for H.264 HD channels and ffdshow for usual mpg. Now when I activate the ffdshow video post processing I can watch all S2 non HD channels without problems, but when I tune to a HD channel I get a blank screen and no sound. Timeshifting seems to be working. When I deactivate the ffdshow filter, HD channels work fine again (audio and video)?

mentalinc

Portal Member
April 26, 2008
Starting up Mediaportal seems to kill explorer (the taskbar disappears but the orb doesn't).
Happened in the last SVN as well.

Installed the SVN over a few SVN's.

Also the folder C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\timeshiftbuffer
which means the tv doesn't work. was an issue in last svn also.

I am also not getting audio on digital NZ station using monogram as codec. Video works fine.
playback of recorded videos also do not work.
logs attached

thanks

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Recording paths

Hello,

Some glitches pertain for the recording paths:
    • Paths settings under "Recording Folders" in TV Server configuration are completely ignored
    • Timeshifting and recordings are now always written into "All Users\...\timeshiftbuffer" and "All User\...\recordings"
    • Recording database searches files in "All Users\...\recordings\. Consequently recordings made under SVN19311 that were manually moved from the program path into the recording path cannot be imported into the database.
    Things are a little bit better than in SVN19311 where everything was written into the program path. However, everything was working fine in SVN19228.​

My personal problem that upon startup TV playback is kind of paused is still there.
    2. TV picture freezes at MP start
    When TV is selected for the first time after MP is launched, a static picture of the selected channel appears and no sound can be heard. As soon as the same or another channel is (re-)selected, TV and sound are OK. The problem reappears if other functions, e.g. music play, are used in between and MP is then switched back to TV. It seems to have something to do with time shifting since playing with the arrow keys back and forth a little bit will eventually kick off TV.

Regards, Johannes

fxsound

March 14, 2008
    Dont play dvix ( codec DivX 6.8 for play) but in Revision:19311 - ок
    Dvd menu working slowly if play in vmr9 but normal in evr (in Revision:19127.rar - ок, from 19158 to 19376 - bad)

WinXp SP3
    DVDmenu (7.x)

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,

just installed the newest version and I've still got an error Message with Analog TV. It won't work!? Or will this be fixed in the next release and I just missed that or something else?

Furthermore I recognized a problem with tv post processing. I'm using Core AVC for H.264 HD channels and ffdshow for usual mpg. Now when I activate the ffdshow video post processing I can watch all S2 non HD channels without problems, but when I tune to a HD channel I get a blank screen and no sound. Timeshifting seems to be working. When I deactivate the ffdshow filter, HD channels work fine again (audio and video)?

All known bugs around analog TV are fixed, so should be working (but you don't have logs & system specs so not easy to tell whats wrong ;) )

Regads
    Roy

verolano

Portal Member
    September 25, 2006
    Rome
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    TsWriter Continuity error

Since revision 19311 TVServer can't play several channel for "continuity error" in TsWriter.
    In TV Server Preview, when I tune to non working channel, only live1-0.ts.tsbuffer is created without live1-0.ts.tsbuffer1.ts file, "TV Server Configuration" does not respond and hang.
    In TV client, it simply show a black screen (tested with 19311).
    Last working revision is 19228

Codec used: video PWDVD 7 + audio FFDSHOW
    Timeshifting on RAM disk

logs attached

Ciao
    PG

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    My personal problem that upon startup TV playback is kind of paused is still there.
    2. TV picture freezes at MP start
    When TV is selected for the first time after MP is launched, a static picture of the selected channel appears and no sound can be heard. As soon as the same or another channel is (re-)selected, TV and sound are OK. The problem reappears if other functions, e.g. music play, are used in between and MP is then switched back to TV. It seems to have something to do with time shifting since playing with the arrow keys back and forth a little bit will eventually kick off TV.
    Regards, Johannes

You error.log says:

2008-06-14 07:11:54.234375 [ERROR][BassAudio]: BASS: No audio decoders were loaded. Confirm decoders are present in \musicplayer\plugins\audio decoders folder.

I suggest a complete reinstall of MP and TVE ;)

Simone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom