MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-07-18-2009 17-40h - Revision:23209.rar (1 Viewer)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    or rtv
    could you update sourceforge svn up to the revision which includes morpheus fix?

romuz

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 26, 2008
    Moskau
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Bug in tvserver configuration. in channel settings CircularR polarisation drops to CircularL when loads

upd: patch for that bug

Attachments

• edit_channel_bug.patch
      30.7 KB

Pirppuli

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2008
    Helsinki
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    i still get no signal when trying to scan with dvb-c twinhan card 2031
    tryed both ways and new nit option just get nosignal error

I'm having the same with drivers newer than 1.1.0.300. Search drivers from DigitalRise web page and use that one if having different version. What is your current version?

The latest Twinhan Mantis (2033 DVB-C) driver I have been able to use (on XP) is version 1.1.1.100. Anything later than that has not worked with any version of MediaPortal I have tried since 0.2.3.0. The same card and all new drivers work just fine with DVB Viewer Pro, so the problem must be with MediaPortal.

Also, I have random - maybe once every 10 to 20 channel changes - "No signal" problems in MediaPortal with my Digital Everywhere FireDTV C/CI no matter what combination of firmware/driver is used. Again, no problems in DVB Viewer. :(

georgeso

Portal Member
    February 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    i still get no signal when trying to scan with dvb-c twinhan card 2031
    tryed both ways and new nit option just get nosignal error

I'm having the same with drivers newer than 1.1.0.300. Search drivers from DigitalRise web page and use that one if having different version. What is your current version?

The latest Twinhan Mantis (2033 DVB-C) driver I have been able to use (on XP) is version 1.1.1.100. Anything later than that has not worked with any version of MediaPortal I have tried since 0.2.3.0. The same card and all new drivers work just fine with DVB Viewer Pro, so the problem must be with MediaPortal.

Also, I have random - maybe once every 10 to 20 channel changes - "No signal" problems in MediaPortal with my Digital Everywhere FireDTV C/CI no matter what combination of firmware/driver is used. Again, no problems in DVB Viewer. :(

I have similar problems. When I tuning satellite channel 0.8 ° W Thor 5 / 3 Intelsat 10-02 at certain frequencies we report "No signal" and some in the switch to channel "UnableToStartGraph". If the same frequency I tuned in ProgDVB everything works OK and can then tune in and start MediaPortalu (TV-Server), but is not working, those who act before :-(

I have Aver Trinity.

Sorry for my english.

cics

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 30, 2007
    Drammen
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    MP bug forgetting current / last browsed PIN protected folder still exists.
    For me it's not a bug but work as intended.

When I browsed away from a folder; that folder should be protected with PIN when someone try to re-entered it while I'm away.

Kris404

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 20, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    MP bug forgetting current / last browsed PIN protected folder still exists.
    For me it's not a bug but work as intended.

When I browsed away from a folder; that folder should be protected with PIN when someone try to re-entered it while I'm away.

I'm not even browsing away, just playing a file. As soon as the file playback finishes, MP goes back to the 'home' folder list screen.

This behavior is different than before, kinda useless as it makes users do away with PIN protection altogether.

Paul Shirley

Portal Pro
    November 3, 2008
    confirmed, please try attached dll (replace the ones from MP+TVServer folder!)

please post results

Virgin install of 1.1Alpha+SVN - timer problems and more.
    With the patch I can now set timers again and Search by genre. Such a small patch, so many things fixed ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom