MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-08-30-2008 13-29h - Revision:20078.rar (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Infos:
These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday.
They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup option from time to time.
If you'd like the bleeding edge code and don't mind the inherent risks, upgrade to the snapshot releases as they become available.
If stability is important to you, you might want to stay with the fully-tested releases.​

Report Issues / Bugs:
  1. Before you start an bugreport, make sure that you system meets the ::requirements::
  2. After you checked the requirements, take a look at our ::Bugtracker::, to find out if your issue has allready been reported.
    Roadmap/Changelog: MediaPortal 1 - TV-Server - Installers
  3. If the Problem is not known yet, please have a look at the correct Bugreport forum.

How to install MediaPortal SVN-Snapshots in short:
  1. Install MediaPortal 1.0 RC2, not necessary if already done
  2. Run the Snapshot-Installer. You should create a backup.
  3. Run Configure. Sometimes the settings and database versions change from build to build, so you have to reconfigure your TV for example
  4. Hopefully enjoy the new version
  5. If not, restore your old files and you will have the former version back.

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
===> DOWNLOAD <===

This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot.
If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the related Bugsection. See first post for details.

micko

Portal Pro
May 27, 2006
Home Country
Finland Finland
With this one there might be some trouble with video rendering. I recommend to use backup option while installing. I post logs asap.

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
With this one there might be some trouble with video rendering. I recommend to use backup option while installing. I post logs asap.

Can you be more specific waht exactly isn't working?
I installed this SVN and did not find any new problem so far.

grubi

ARE2

Portal Pro
May 9, 2008
Germany
Home Country
Poland Poland
Hi,

analog part with HVR4000 still not working :( in this release, I hope it will maybe fixed in the next one.

Furthermore I realised that when I mark a channel, that it shouldn't be vissible in the guide (tvServer config) then it still is in the mp guide. When I return to the server Config the channel is marked again as visible in the guide? Think this is a little bug?

Regards Are2

mpb

Portal Member
November 8, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Stream stops every so many minutes with this release unfortunately..
both SD&HD (most HD streams/channels won't start actually) and then MP become unresponsive...

starting stopping tv in MP doesn't always help..
I concure the 'use backup'

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi all!
    When posting about bugs here attach the logs(& system specs for comparing), if not we're not able to look & find out why some of you have problems.
    Here on my 2 comps running MP 1.0 RC2 + always latest SVN i've had no problems with analog, dvb-t, dvb-s & dvb-s2.....

Regards
    Roy

mpb

Portal Member
    November 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm aware of the need for logs...
    and will zip them when it turns out I'm not the only one and
    I have a minute left to collect them from the various pc's

micko

Portal Pro
    May 27, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

Can you be more specific waht exactly isn't working?
    I installed this SVN and did not find any new problem so far.

grubi

Yes I can.. sorry for that, but I was too busy to give an exact information.

I have problem with this SVN at least in My Tv and My Videos. When picture/video should come, TV flashes 'no signal' and stays blank. Video is running ok, because audio is hearable. When I stop video skin is back, but in different resolution.. not filling screen anymore :confused:

This happens only at fullscreen mode when VMR9 exclusive mode is played on secondary display. VMR9 without exclusive mode and EVR are working fine. Everything is working also if mediaportal is running on primary display (with any mode) or windowed on sec. display. Did I confused you enough ;)

Logs included... but there might be nothing:
    - 2008-08-30 19:00:55 - I started playing
    - 2008-08-30 19:01:03 - I stopped because only 'no signal' appearing

Hammermensch

Portal Pro
    September 19, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    still the probs with switching from SD to HD. no picture, only sound. but if i switch off tv when i am on a hd channel and turn it on again, i got video and sound on a hd-channel! and i can switch between SD and HD. I will upload logs next days.

and i have still problem with the video-pics in moviefolder. when i load infos about a film which is an image file, the picture of this movie doesnt change. only if the file is a real video file like avi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom