MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 10-06-2007 01-04h - Revision:16125 (1 Viewer)

AvanCade

Portal Member
June 22, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
i tried, but it seems the whole 'check' area is unreachable. Cant even uncheck the install option (seems obvious though).

kkendall

Portal Pro
April 24, 2007
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
My Microsoft MCE Remote is missing the function of a lot of buttons with me too...I also don't know if it's this SVN or something else. I also updated from the latest stable RC2 , skipping all the builds n between.

Has anybody found a fix for the MCE remote issue?? Help...My girlfriend is killing me!! She says: "This is supposed to work better??? Well, it isn't! I just want to turn on the tv and watch!"

So please let me know how to fix this...

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    kkendall, i guess you're using vista & then you updated to SVN the mediaportaldirs.xml was overwritten & MP now looks for files in a wrong place,
    Just use the MediaPortalDirs.xml from your backup & overwrite the one in MediaPortal roo folder.
    If you didn't use mine MediaPortalDirs.xml

Regards
    Roy

Unauthorized

Portal Member
    January 11, 2007
    Hi ronilse,

thanks for this hint, that did it! :) The child element "Path" of Config/Dir was indeed empty in my MediaPortalDirs.xml. I also use Vista and wondered why MP would put the config files into virtual store - now I Know! :)

GSteele

Portal Pro
    April 6, 2006
    Hi,

Did anyone else try the XFace skin with this SVN? All the sub menus on the basic Home screen seem to be stacked over in the left hand corner now. It was fine with the SVN of the 5th of Oct.

Thanks for all the great work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom