MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-10-26-2008 10-40h - Revision:20602.rar (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Infos:
These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday.
They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup option from time to time.
If you'd like the bleeding edge code and don't mind the inherent risks, upgrade to the snapshot releases as they become available.
If stability is important to you, you might want to stay with the fully-tested releases.​

Report Issues / Bugs:
  1. Before you start an bugreport, make sure that you system meets the ::requirements::
  2. After you checked the requirements, take a look at our ::Bugtracker::, to find out if your issue has allready been reported.
    Roadmap/Changelog: MediaPortal 1 - TV-Server - Installers
  3. If the Problem is not known yet, please have a look at the correct Bugreport forum.

How to install MediaPortal SVN-Snapshots in short:
  1. Install MediaPortal 1.0 RC3, not necessary if already done
  2. Run the Snapshot-Installer. You should create a backup.
  3. Run Configure. Sometimes the settings and database versions change from build to build, so you have to reconfigure your TV for example
  4. Hopefully enjoy the new version
  5. If not, restore your old files and you will have the former version back.

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
===> DOWNLOAD <===

This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot.
If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the related Bugsection. See first post for details.

SciDoctor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 2, 2005
    England
    Minimise to tray on gui Exit or startup , broken .last known working SVN 20509

2008-10-26 10:05:31.138572 [ERROR][MPMain]: TSReaderPlayer:GetInterfaces() failed
    2008-10-26 10:08:20.317197 [ERROR][MPMain]: Exception :Error in the application.
    -2005530516 (D3DERR_INVALIDCALL)
    at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.EvictManagedResources()
    at MediaPortalApp.OnDeviceReset(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at MediaPortal.D3DApp.OnMove(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnLocationChanged(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height, Int32 clientWidth, Int32 clientHeight)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
    at MediaPortalApp.WndProc(Message& msg)
    2008-10-26 10:08:20.319150 [ERROR][MPMain]: Exception :Error in the application.
    2008-10-26 10:08:20.323056 [ERROR][MPMain]: site :Void EvictManagedResources()
    2008-10-26 10:08:20.324032 [ERROR][MPMain]: source :Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D
    2008-10-26 10:08:20.327938 [ERROR][MPMain]: stacktrace: at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.EvictManagedResources()
    at MediaPortalApp.OnDeviceReset(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at MediaPortal.D3DApp.OnMove(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnLocationChanged(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height, Int32 clientWidth, Int32 clientHeight)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
    at MediaPortalApp.WndProc(Message& msg)

EPG GUI still painfully slow, scrolling etc MS-SQL,there is a seperate thread with a 'fix' tvplugin that does correct for this.

Mediaprtal watchdog multiple spawnings and/or failure to close, espeacialy when returning form standby/hibernation.

Luke Roberts

Portal Pro
    August 23, 2007
    IJmuiden
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    With this svn I notice when a video is launched (mediaportal is fullscreen), that the fullscreen skin disappears, I see the normal windows desktop, and then I see the fullscreen video. Sometimes the mouse cursor stays visable. Stopping the video gives the same jerky skin problem, so I again see the desktop for a second or so. RC3 (the first rc3 build) did not do this.

If I am the only one, I will be happy to post logs.

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    With this svn I notice when a video is launched (mediaportal is fullscreen), that the fullscreen skin disappears, I see the normal windows desktop, and then I see the fullscreen video. Sometimes the mouse cursor stays visable. Stopping the video gives the same jerky skin problem, so I again see the desktop for a second or so. RC3 (the first rc3 build) did not do this.

That's just meaning that your Vista PC is using VMR9.
    Did you start configuration.exe and check the rendering opens in the directshow filter section after applying the SVN build?

Luke Roberts

Portal Pro
    August 23, 2007
    IJmuiden
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

That's just meaning that your Vista PC is using VMR9.
    Did you start configuration.exe and check the rendering opens in the directshow filter section after applying the SVN build?

I am using EVR (just rechecked).

[update]
    Just teste a bunch more vidoe files and noticed I might have jumped to conclusions too fast. I think it might have something to do with a tooltip (playing a mkv video, using latest coreavc codec, hali media splitter and ffdshow audio).

[update 2]
    SORRY.
    I had not configured VOBsub subtitles in the movie post processing. This caused the hickups. All looking pretty smooth now.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    why a second svn this weekend? just to know if its worth updating as i did yesterday to the other svn.

redhat66

Portal Member
    October 10, 2008
    Echostar 7

Gentleman,

First, I “was” a loyal Window$ MCE user until I found MediaPortal. Great work!
    I am testing MediaPortal with the latest SVN and have found something strange. I am using the following environment:

Twinhan 1027 connected with 12” of RG-6 to a 22khz Perfect Vision switch. 24 feet of RG-6 professionally installed with water tight F connectors to two Dish single LNB’s.
    I setup the tuner with Custom1 for Echostar 7, and Custom2 for Echostar 10. 10 scans perfectly but 7 will not. I disconnected the switch and connected 7 straight to the Twinhan and setup the card to scan 7 and it produced the same results. As a test I connected 10 straight to the Twinhan and set it up and scanned and Mediaportal found all the channels fine. I updated the Sat list and repeated the testing process and produced the same results.

I will grab the log files and attach in the next post.

So the short question is what would cause MediaPortal to not see or scan Echostar 7?

Cheers,
    redhat66

Luke Roberts

Portal Pro
    August 23, 2007
    IJmuiden
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Minimise to tray on gui Exit or startup , broken .last known working SVN 20509
    EPG GUI still painfully slow, scrolling etc MS-SQL,there is a seperate thread with a 'fix' tvplugin that does correct for this.

Are you referring to the mini EPG or the full EPG?

With my setup, it takes less than 1 second for the Full EPG screen (approx 160 channels DVB-C) to appear, with mini TV picture in left bottom corner. However, when I launch the mini EPG, the TV picture freezes for about 5 seconds (noting else happens but the sound does continue), and then the mini EPG appears on top of the TV picture. The mini EPG used to launch very quickly, bit somewhere in RC2 got very slow. Unfortunately it still is.

manvanstaal

Portal Member
    October 28, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Power Scheduler

Activated the plugins Last FM Radio and Audioscrobbeler. While playing the audiostream the PC goes into sleepmode, although on the Powerscheduler advanced tab, the option Forced Shutdown is NOT set. Is this an error of this version of MediaCenter or is this a problem with these plugins?
    :mad::sorry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom